• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blobs try to kill eachother.

I haven't seen the Blob movies but I looked at it's page and the videos linking its kill feats. I have seen playthroughs of both Tasty Planet games. Grey Goo actively avoids things that can damage it until it is big enough to Absorb it so I think Grey Goo would win by fle Blob movies but I looked at it's page and the videos linking its kill feats. I have seen playthroughs of both Tasty Planet games. Grey Goo actively avoids things that can damage it until it is big enough to Absorb it so I think Grey Goo would win by fleeing to absorb mass before coming back to finish off The Blob. Grey Goo has also proven that it is capable of Absorbing other Grey Goo. Grey Goo also has resistance/Invulnerability to Physical Attacks but I don't know how that would translate to absorption. Maybe it could shed the Nanomachines that The Blob has grabbed in order to escape. Unfortunately it couldn't make a Time Jump to escape as that would mean it loses to BFR . All in all unless The Blob has some resistance to being turned into the Nanomachines that make up Grey Goo's body or resistance to Absorption I think this match would ultimately go to Grey Goo.

Grey Goo +1

TLDR

Grey Goo

Pros

Actively avoids things that hurt it until it is big enough to Absorb it

Can Absorb other Grey Goo

Resistance/Immunity to Physical damage

Grows quickly when Absorbing things

Cons

Can't make a Time Jump due to loss by BFR

The Blob

Pros