• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock VS Genos

--=The Plot, and Bear with Me On It....=--

Genos arrives at the Kuja Empire on a mission to recruit Boa for the Hero Association, but Boa is less than amused to see a man other than Luffy on her empire's soil....

Speed equalized. Post-Upgrades Genos vs 7-B Boa. Fight takes place where Boa's throne is located. Other Kuja soldiers are not allowed to interfere and neither fighter has prior knowledge.

Genos - 0

Boa - 8

Inconclusive - 0

I don't think genos would be affected by her love-love fruit ,nor her conquerer's haki. But I still think she would win, because in close combat she would be able to petrify genos, not to mention that she has armament and observational haki.And with the inclusion of her slave arrow and pistol kiss, she's not completely screwed in ranged attacks either.

My vote's for boa.

Boa's AP is all over the place lol

Anyway, on top of the RA, Boa is more skilled and has an answer to lightning eye via her haki. I'm voting for her

Um...if Hancock dominates Genos in H2H combat...genos would explode....which = inconclusive.

Since she would be way too close to try to dodge the resulting explosion.

and Genos self destruction is implied to be waaaay above all of his other attacks.

well, if boa is able to dispatch him quickly, he wouldn't have the chance to self destruct, considering that it isn't a passive skill for him to self destruct. Not to mention the fact that if boa petrifies his core, we don't know how effective his self destruction would be .I will agree that it does give genos a better chance, but it's not like boa can't do anything to prevent it from happening. So, while there is a chance for genos to take her out, boa still definetly has the upper hand.

@Super

Bao's close range petrification doesn't work well enough to completely immobolize someone, of comparable strength, in a short amount of time, not even allowing for something like....

Actually nevermind....Boa FRA, I just watched some old OP clips to see what Boa has actually done...the problem with OP is that there's to many characters and it's way too long, I couldn't even remember a time when Hancock actually fought anyone.

Back