• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock vs Mei Terumi (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have Prior Knowledge. Using Mei from the war (7-C). Speed equalized

Battleground: Naruto -- Forest of Death

Victory: Incapacitation or Death of opponent

(I made this fight in response to Hancock brutally defeating Tsunade)

Round 1: Boa Hancock does not have access to her snake, Salome.

Round 2: No restrictions outside of Speed equalized.

Boa Hancock: 2 Mei Terumi: 1
6764 render boa hancock
Boa Hancock

Mei Terumi

Both are at similar stats somewhat,and about similar speed even without eq,and fighting skill too I'd suppose.with boa possesing more raw strength in her physical strikes,mei has the versatility advantage here,and she can defend and attack herself without putting herself in danger,and she can also alter the environment to even better her odds.Boa can more than hold her own in physical combat and haxxes and might even get mei.

Mei can fill the area with boil release(corrosive mist) while she being immune to it,it'll eat away at boa,albeit slowly,but surely,Mei is a high end water user,she will be using a lot of water techniques,hence wouldn't take her long to realise boa's weakness,she can use lava release as well for both defensive and offensive purposes.She just has a distinct versatility advantage in this fight.

But,if hancock gets up close,she'll break mei,but mei possess the necessary tools to keep her at bay and finish her.

Mei wins 7/10 mid diff.

@Karazian

Their battleground is several kilometers in radius. It is unlikely for the corrosive release to have a major impact. They also have prior knowledge on their opponent.

Also, Boa hancock isn't simply a melee fighter. Her Slave arrow and Pistol kiss can cover (at minimum) a few dozen meters--likely higher since she sniped canon balls from a distance using Slave Arrow.

With all that said, what would you say now? I'll count your vote for Mei atm.

I believe hancock can makes anyone fall in love with her, correct? I can see it end with a Mei statue

Metabro said:
I believe hancock can makes anyone fall in love with her, correct? I can see it end with a Mei statue
Don't think so,the falling in love thing,depends if you have any "dirty thoughts",and it's an InstaGib,but won't work on mei,since we have no indication of her being a bisexual :p,her two other moves that would work are AOE and melee in nature,but mei has similar speed,and almost all of her arsenal is for keeping her opponent at bay and finishing them there,water release(self explanatory)again are OP chars "weak" to water? i know they can't swim in it,IF they are this match gets a lot easier,since Mei is primarily a water release user,and will be throwing constant large building sized water attacks throughout the match and even larger ones in between,Lava release can be used both offensively and defensively,either has a corrosive acidid mud,that can be used to create defensive structures,or as the molten solid-liquid form used to attack or used to create less "intricate" structure.Mei just has a lot of options.

Just wanna point out that Boa's charm has worked on a straight chick before, it was in the Brandi world movie though so.....dunno if it's canon or not.

Pocket-Chu said:
Just wanna point out that Boa's charm has worked on a straight chick before, it was in the Brandi world movie though so.....dunno if it's canon or not.

Doesn't matter since boa DF has show worked to smoker weapon and robot..which basically not even a living being.

it doesn't matter on "sexual orientation". Only if the victim is in a state of lust (at least for the mero mero mellow beam)... every other one of her abilitites never relied on her opponent being attracted to her.

Right. I was just referring to the Mero Mero Beam specifically. Hancock can petrify her by other means, but I was confused about that

anyone can resist it, but if they are in a mental state of lust, they will be petrified if caught in the beam.

Well. it depend on whehter Mei can summon a large enough body of water to trap Hancock right off the bat. If so, Mei wins.

Otherwise, the petrify hax user wins.

I made the battleground something that both could utilize. Mei would be able to amplify her water-based jutsu and Hancock could retreat to the high trees to avoid being drenched in water.

Remember, though: A DF user needs to be mostly submerged in water before they start losing power.

I mean that whether Mei could turn all the water moisture around Hancock in to water instantly, like a ball of water (can't think of a more suitable word) that has 2 m diameter with Hancock in the centre.

Though she would probably predicted that using CoO and jumped away .

Again,i was referring to Boa's most potent petrification,the merrow beam,which is pretty much undodgeble unless the opponent is way faster,but it's downside is depends on negative/lustful emotions,other beams/arrows are instant petrification,But,Mei and boa are pretty even in speeds,and add to that mei's defensive techniques,envrionmental manipulation,Huge AOE attacks,Mei just has a lot more variety and options.Most of Boa's attack are pretty much concentrated beams/arrows,that can be reacted to Via being similar speed(mei can choose to dodge/block the pistol and the AOE arrow attack is pretty much undodgeable,but again mei's lava release allows her to create defensive structures,add to that the constant huge water and lava AOE attacks that are gonna be constantly peppering BOA,she'll get caught eventually and lava will really mess her up.Again If boa gets close,mei is pretty much toast,but mei has more than necessary tools to actually keep boa at bay and finish the fight at range.

Boa's Slave arrow can cover a decent aoe, actually. I find her Slave arrows to be a huge hax tool due to it seemingly completely petrifying anything it touches (it turned entire people to stone, and she can also convert any objects--save for sea-stone--into stone).

One could argue that her slave arrow could potentially cancel out Mei's lava style due to verse equalization (unless you want to argue that chakra-weaved material can not be transformed into stone via outside powers).

CinCameron20 said:
Boa's Slave arrow can cover a decent aoe, actually. I find her Slave arrows to be a huge hax tool due to it seemingly completely petrifying anything it touches (it turned entire people to stone, and she can also convert any objects--save for sea-stone--into stone).
One could argue that her slave arrow could potentially cancel out Mei's lava style due to verse equalization (unless you want to argue that chakra-weaved material can not be transformed into stone via outside powers).
It will turn them to stone,they are physical manifestations of chakra,it is basically lava and water,just given shape and energy via chakra,But can/will Boa actually spam her petrihax? since standard battle assumptions state that characters will mostly fight like how they do in their respective anime/manga.I haven't seen Boa actually spamming that technique,hence we can't argue if she can do it repeatedly very fast,but mei will be spamming techniques.

Boa always countered ranged attacks with her slave arrow (canon fire in two cases) before countering with a melee assault.

Yes and i am very sure she'll counter mei's attacks very well too,But,mei just has a higher chance of evading/blocking boa's attacks than boa will have with mei's,since mei's attacks have larger AOE and work both offensively and defensively.I don't actually see mei being hit,since she can create a lava mud wall of sorts around her at any given moment,and considering both are at similar speed,and BOA doesn't really have any moves that can create distraction,or clones,to get up close and personal with mei,while mei possesses both,it's just pure versatility,that gives mei the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back