• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo 2-A

Xg062HT.png

its already accepted as that in his profile

i think someone accidentally typed Low Multiverse level instead of Multiversal+ on his profile
English is not my native language, hence my linguistic analysis might be trash, but infinite in the context deals more with the size rather than the number no? Hence why it's only Low Multiverse rather than Multiversal+, because the number of worlds is not specified

Else it would be written "An infinite number of unpredictable worlds"?

In any case, the profile itself lacks a lot of things ngl, so a scan proving worlds are universes would still be appreciated

English is not my native language, hence my linguistic analysis might be trash, but infinite in the context deals more with the size rather than the number no? Hence why it's only Low Multiverse rather than Multiversal+, because the number of worlds is not specified
The number of words is specified tho, he says that there are infinite words, not an infinite sized world or anything
Else it would be written "An infinite number of unpredictable worlds"?
infinite worlds would still be talking about infinite number of words
In any case, the profile itself lacks a lot of things ngl, so a scan proving worlds are universes would still be appreciated
true

here is the japanese version

this is what its translated to
Bo-bobo: You’ve drawn out my power, is it clear?
Hatenko: SEAL!!
SFX: SLIDE / GASHAN
Hatenko: Sorry…I had to test your power…I approve of you, Bo-bobo. The worlds you create are infinite. (I can’t do that)
Heppokomaru: HE TESTED HIS POWER?
Beauty: WHAT WAS IT FOR?
Tennosuke: THIS IS WHY
Dengaku Man: Nora nora~~

The number of words is specified tho, he says that there are infinite words, not an infinite sized world or anything
It isn't, at least not in that scan. "unpredictable" and "infinite" both deal with the qualities of "worlds". Meaning, "those worlds have the intrinsic qualities of being unpredictable and infinite", which doesn't deal with the quantity of those worlds but their size.

There is X amount of worlds that he can create which bears the quality of being infinite in size and unpredictable.

It isn't, at least not in that scan. "unpredictable" and "infinite" both deal with the qualities of "worlds". Meaning, "those worlds have the intrinsic qualities of being unpredictable and infinite", which doesn't deal with the quantity of those worlds but their size.

There is X amount of worlds that he can create which bears the quality of being infinite in size and unpredictable.
🗿 my guy i think you are overcomplicating this

I remember that at the time, it only depended on the linguistic, most of the other translations had to give infinity in size, normally. although I wouldn't mind otherwise. I am not a pro in English.

Back