• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nothing to do with the thread but a fun fact I was driving to the KFC to get something to eat and I forgot my license and a cop pulled me over but the cop was so condescending to let me go get it even though he followed me home to check that I had a license.
You don't have a picture of your license on your phone? Or is that not allowed where you're from.

You don't have a picture of your license on your phone? Or is that not allowed where you're from.
I always keep my license in my wallet and because I was so nervous I had forgotten that I also have photos on my phone of the license although they always ask you for the license and sometimes they don't accept photos so meh, besides when I went home to get the license I hadn't found it and when I came out the license was in the car and well the cop laughed at me and told me to be more careful and left. And well, now I'm here enjoying a good hamburger, fried potatoes and friend chicken with some mashed and soda 🥤

I always keep my license in my wallet and because I was so nervous I had forgotten that I also have photos on my phone of the license although they always ask you for the license and sometimes they don't accept photos so meh, besides when I went home to get the license I hadn't found it and when I came out the license was in the car and well the cop laughed at me and told me to be more careful and left. And well, now I'm here enjoying a good hamburger, fried potatoes and friend chicken with some mashed and soda 🥤
dang you went through every emotion possible during that traffic stop lol.

Back