• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At worst case you can only argue that Anos can incon only because he doesn't have resistance to whatever I said

Anos and venuzdona scale above his cosmology and he can destroy his cosmology... What are you talking about??? And no, the only reason Anos losses to madoka is due to her Acausality 5, if not Anos will stomps her
Daily reminder that Madoka and UKG still have magical girl reactive evolution which lets them develop resistances to stuff that they experienced for a while and they have been fighting each other for god knows how long using their entire arsenal against each other developing resistance and being able to bypass that resistance

Daily reminder that Madoka and UKG still have magical girl reactive evolution which lets them develop resistances to stuff that they experienced for a while and they have been fighting each other for god knows how long using their entire arsenal against each other developing resistance and being able to bypass that resistance
They have fought for eternity according to WA (not really surprise when both are omnipresent),and yeah UKG has adapted to Madoka stuff,i.e not being erased to ad infinitum even when Madoka's law still exists,or funny curse can still invade to World of Wraiths although Madoka has sealed it permanently in old world

This entire thread is just an excuse for folks to circlejerk they favourite characters with "No you+1" logic.

Shouldn't this be moved to F&G? since this isn't really a serious debate and the OP hasn't commented in awhile.

Proof of adapting to Anos or Venuzdonoa haxs potency? Same case with Rimuru’s RE

Anyway, talking about Madoka is nonsense since she wins against Anos due to he can't interact with her, so the conclusion is. Anos passively solo clear Round 1 to 5 but stops at final round cuz he can't affect Madoka due to Acausality 5

Proof of adapting to Anos or Venuzdonoa haxs potency? Same case with Rimuru’s RE
what I am saying is that from what I understand madoka and ukg have been going along the process of being affected by something>adapt to it>stop being affected by it>the other bypasses that resistance with more potent hax>Get affected by it again>Adapt to it>Repeat ad Infinitum, so since they have been fighting for god knows how long guess what that means for their resistances and haxes

what I am saying is that from what I understand madoka and ukg have been going along the process of being affected by something>adapt to it>stop being affected by it>the other bypasses that resistance with more potent hax>Get affected by it again>Adapt to it>Repeat ad Infinitum, so since they have been fighting for god knows how long guess what that means for their resistances and haxes
That doesn't mean that she can adapt to Anos NLF haxs potency nor comparable to the difference between layers in the silver sea so no, even Rimuru with his NLF RE can't adapt to Anos haxs potency, was never specified if Madoka haxs grown enough to surpass differents level of higher realities uncountably superior to the previous higher reality , plus at the start of this battle Anos haxs still incomprehensible to Madoka's haxs and resistances so bye bye. But as always she have Type 5 Acausality so bye bye Anos

Last edited:
"Uncountable" is just used as a synonym for "countless" because of how MGnF's cosmology works.
No one here said that "uncountable" refers to uncountably infinite cardinals.
Ah. Then if countless refers to some large number. Then anos gets curbed by madoka since she scales to an infinite multiverse.

Ah. Then if countless refers to some large number. Then anos gets curbed by madoka since she scales to an infinite multiverse.
Dude, Anos is 2-A uncountable is somewhat the difference between layers and the difference between concept and laws in a single layer

Last edited:
Is this accepted by the wiki?

@Dereck03 So they're in the same tier? Doesn't mean it can't be a stomp for one. Especially since gakuin's multiverse is finite while madoka's is infinite. Anos' reality warping isn't very good. His own best feats himself are universal. If we scale the silver sea universes to our observable universe. His best reality warping feat is nagging graham's probability manip and reality warping hax so he couldn't res himself after his core was destroyed. Graham was only universal by statements. Other than that. The only reality warping feats he has have been creating new magic spells and resing himself after having his core destroyed. Madoka's best known feat is enough to establish her as infinite multiversal. Warping magic out of the multiverse. Even if we scale Anos to gakuin cosmology by statements. It would be nlf to assume anos could perma kill her with venezdonoa. Since gakuin cosmology is finite. Madoka can just neg anos' reality warping and kill him. Madoka blinks.

@Dereck03 So they're in the same tier? Doesn't mean it can't be a stomp for one. Especially since gakuin's multiverse is finite while madoka's is infinite. Anos' reality warping isn't very good. His own best feats himself are universal. If we scale the silver sea universes to our observable universe. His best reality warping feat is nagging graham's probability manip and reality warping hax so he couldn't res himself after his core was destroyed. Graham was only universal by statements. Other than that. The only reality warping feats he has have been creating new magic spells and resing himself after having his core destroyed. Madoka's best known feat is enough to establish her as infinite multiversal. Warping magic out of the multiverse. Even if we scale Anos to gakuin cosmology by statements. It would be nlf to assume anos could perma kill her with venezdonoa. Since gakuin cosmology is finite. Madoka can just neg anos' reality warping and kill him. Madoka blinks.
You're only giving me a headache. First of both are 2-A aka infinity universes, etc. Second yeah Anos can permanently kill her with Venuzdonoa as Venuzdonoa haxs can permanently put her down, third his haxs are farrrrrr stronger than Madoka's haxs and they are passive so Madoka just gets destroyed by EoCD or Venuzdonoa, but that wouldn't happen since Anos can't interact with her, anyway you just talk pure nonsense and are ignoring everything stated in the profile, read the profile and try to learn a bit before questioning something, we can clearly said that you don't know anything about Anos bye, I won't respond to your nonsenses anymore

Last edited:
Bro wtf,2a is infinte universes,what is finite 2a and infinte 2a??? Why are you using Graham to scale Anos????

This thread should be closed tho,Anos wrecks round 1 to 5

Ok but what do you mean by "higher levels of reality " exectly?
kinda of how higher dimensions are treated in the wiki, but MG case is not enough (currently) to be treated as higher dimensional, but they do follow the structure of it, deep layers toying with shallow layers as a game of shogi etc

Today I don't have much notifications as well but I'm not really bored at all,probably because my life is always boring so I adapt to it

Today I don't have much notifications as well but I'm not really bored at all,probably because my life is always boring so I adapt to it
Nothing to do with the thread but a fun fact I was driving to the KFC to get something to eat and I forgot my license and a cop pulled me over but the cop was so condescending to let me go get it even though he followed me home to check that I had a license.

Back