• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, then. How good is it? Because Bowser can just BFR or seal him if he doesn't resist it in this key.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then. How good is it? Because Bowser can just BFR or seal him if he doesn't resist it in this key.
Typically, when an enemy tries to use transmutation on Bobobo (such as petrification or turning him into a coin), Bobobo just turns into something completely different (such as a carrot, cabbage, or some freaky toy thing that looks nothing like a coin), and moments later, usually after a joke and/or attack, he just turns back to normal.

How does Bowser's BFR and sealing work?

Christian Higdon said:
He eats the foe. Dunno how sealing works. I think he uses a book to seal the foe inside.
Quite certain Bobobo could easily counter Bowser's attempt to eat him, and I'll wait to see if someone else can fully explain Bowser's sealing.

for the sealing explanation, he can seal Bobobo and his general location and turn it into a book. just as he once did to the entirety of Yoshi island.

Marionaruto1 said:
for the sealing explanation, he can seal Bobobo and his general location and turn it into a book. just as he once did to the entirety of Yoshi island.
Hmm, not sure how willing Bowser would be to do that, since they're fighting in his castle, and he doesn't go for sealing in a fight.

Bobobo's particular brand of Toon Force makes this type of match very unpredictable. Sealing may or may not work - who even really knows with Bobobo? I think that speaks for itself.

Personally, I'd vote Bobobo. Just for being such an unpredictable force, I think he'd eventually overwhelm Bowser (especially taking stamina and intellect into account).

Back