• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinity Gauntlet Thanos is At least 2-A, likely High 2-A

Landmine Bobobo is: At least 2-C, likely far Higher

The ONLY way Bobobo is winning this is with hax.

Unfortunately, he lacks common sense, tends to try confuse his opponents into submission, & happens to be against Thanos, who, with the Infinity Gauntlet, is practically Omniscient.

Does this Infinity Gauntlet work outside its home universe? Bobobo has A LOT of pocket realities, & going to them could disable them.

Bobobo's Immortality, Resurrection, Resistances to Petrification, Sealing, BFR, Transmutation, Possession, Mind, Possession, Existence Erasure, Soul, & Information Manipulation, among other things, make him hard to take out.

Also, his Life Force Absorption, but lol, Soul Stone.

Thanos does seem to have Negation/Power Nullification with the Gauntlet, but he apparently doesn't use it much.("Access to all the powers the Infinity Gauntlet has (Only demonstrated using the ones listed earlier)") & I dunno how Bobobo's works.

Beyond that and Resistance to Reality Warping, he doesn't have much to keep himself alive against hax.

I'm not sure if the tier difference matters.

As best I can tell, if Thanos does use his Omniscience & Infinity Gauntlet sensibly, he'll know his best win con is to time stop just Bobobo (Bobobo has Space-Time Manipulation, but not much resistance against Time Manipulation.) and leave him there.

Doing that, I THINK Thanos would achieve the "incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day" victory condition here.

So yeah. Voting Thanos because Thanos automatically knows what to do because "( Nigh-Omniscient (Same, but to a greater extent. The Infinity Stones were stated to grant the user Omniscience)", so I'd assume he knows everything about Bobobo/what could/will happen already, so he Time Stops Bobobo, & leaves this newly chronologically confined clown alone.

Back