• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy is atleast Relativistic+ to light speed.

In his solar form, he gain a similar ability to thunderstorm's lightning move: his solar leap. Since this ability is based off his solar power, he should be moving close or at light speed when he use it. He's not Massively Hypersonic+ he should be much faster.

If his solar form is using legit solar energy and has the properties of real light then his attacks would be Light Speed.

well we can conpare him to Retak'ka aka the previous wielder of the uppgrade form of solar name Gamma . So the Eevolutionn goes like this :

light>solar>gamma\

and if you watch the trailer for the next upcoming comic for boboiby in youtube ,our boy will probaly has radiation manipulation by the end of series

Faiz Atiq Jalaluddin said:
well we can conpare him to Retak'ka aka the previous wielder of the uppgrade form of solar name Gamma . So the Eevolutionn goes like this :
light>solar>gamma\

and if you watch the trailer for the next upcoming comic for boboiby in youtube ,our boy will probaly has radiation manipulation by the end of series
radiation manipulation would only be a speculation but however we could clearly see the true destructive capacity of the third tier in the movie

I do not know anything about this character. Can somebody provide some evidence and context please?

Antvasima said:
I need something easily understood.
he stated that boboiboy light and solar are light speed or faster but they can also scale to adudu's garbage spaceship that can travel 109 million lightyears in several hours

Antvasima said:
I do not know anything about this character. Can somebody provide some evidence and context please?

Boboiboy has a power to control and create 7 element (earth , water , fire , wind , lightning , leaf ,light) and as series progress these element evolve into a second tier :

earth>quake , water>ice , fire>blaze , wind>cyclone , lightning>thunderstorm , leaf>vine , light>solar

in this thread we question why in boboiboy profile his didn't get light speed for his light and solar element even though his lightning and thunderstorm element give his ability to move as fast as a lightning and thunder.

I can't find where the author approves of such in that link.

"One of the reasons why the BoboiBoy Lightning is in third place is because the BoboiBoy Lightning has a very high speed, which is only comparable to the BoboiBoy Light. According to Wikipedia , the speed of lightning is 27,800 km / h, almost 1/3 of the speed of light. Wow, that's good! As fast as lightning!"

I dunno, this is all that I found regarding speed.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
"One of the reasons why the BoboiBoy Lightning is in third place is because the BoboiBoy Lightning has a very high speed, which is only comparable to the BoboiBoy Light. According to Wikipedia , the speed of lightning is 27,800 km / h, almost 1/3 of the speed of light. Wow, that's good! As fast as lightning!"
I dunno, this is all that I found regarding speed.
there is one more

BoboiBoy ini perlu diakui merupakan BoboiBoy paling kuat di antara kesemua BoboiBoy. Dengan namanya yang mewakili elemental cahaya, dia sepatutnya mempunyai kelajuan sepantas cahaya, yang merupakan kelajuan paling laju dalam alam semesta (menurut Einstein). Jadi, dapat difahami la kenapa dia menang dari segi ketangkasan.

Translation:This BoboiBoy needs to be recognized as the most powerful BoboiBoy among all BoboiBoy. With his name representing the elemental of light, he should have the speed of light, which is the fastest speed in the universe (according to Einstein). So, it's understandable why he won in terms of agility.

AKM sama said:
I can't find where the author approves of such in that link.
we malaysians do things differently so they don't really put info for the creator's approval even if the creator approves it :/

I'm not knowledgeable about the verse to ascertain whether the WoG is valid or an outlier/contradiction in this case, but at least what needs to be done here first, is get that text translated by some experienced translator. And possibly find the actual source of that interview.

I agree with AKM. Thank you for helping out.

AKM sama said:
I'm not knowledgeable about the verse to ascertain whether the WoG is valid or an outlier/contradiction in this case, but at least what needs to be done here first, is get that text translated by some experienced translator. And possibly find the actual source of that interview.
im the only experienced malay to english translator here

AKM sama said:
but boboiboy could scale with one of the low class ships in his verse via scaling to the antagonist in the movie and it ould put boboiboy to mftl ranges

I can speak malay

"BoboiBoy needs to be recognized as the most powerful BoboiBoy among all BoboiBoys. With its name representing the light element, he should have a speed as fast as light, which is the fastest speed in the universe (according to Einstein). So, it understandable why he won in terms of dexterity."

IDK doesnt seems right to me since the title of that article is "who is the strongest Boboiboy according to science." Man, i don't think we can use this for the statistic since this blog is created by fan not the author.

GLHF22 said:
I can speak malay
"BoboiBoy needs to be recognized as the most powerful BoboiBoy among all BoboiBoys. With its name representing the light element, he should have a speed as fast as light, which is the fastest speed in the universe (according to Einstein). So, it understandable why he won in terms of dexterity."

IDK doesnt seems right to me since the title of that article is "who is the strongest Boboiboy according to science." Man, i don't think we can use this for the statistic since this blog is created by fan not the author.
kalau macam itu mengapa ia dipost di monsta channel?

GLHF22 said:
Kalau begitu siapa tu Muhammad eilham? Pencipta Boboiboy ke?
okaylah if like this just scale boboiboy to one of the low class spaceships or scale him to retakka awho flew from solar system to solar system to gather the other 5 kuasa elemental from the other elemental masters excluding hang kasa

GLHF22 said:
Why would we scale Boboiboy to those spaceship? Did he have the feats?
technically yaya did manage to keep up with adudu's kapal angkasa sampah when he tried to capture her during the first season of boboiboy so why shouldnt he scale to that

Nah, the spaceships use the difference speed when they travel across solar system and when they try to capture Yaya, didnt they lack energy to travel between solar system when they trapped on earth?

GLHF22 said:
Nah, the spaceships use the difference speed when they travel across solar system and when they try to capture Yaya, didnt they lack energy to travel between solar system when they trapped on earth?
they technically travelled or were banished to earth while the kapal angkasa sampah was fully operational at that time and im pretty sure that spaceship was travelling at maximum speed when capturing yaya. it was shown in boboiboy galaxy that adudu travelled 109 million lightyears in several hours so why can't he catch yaya who is massively hypersonic when his spaceship is capable of such speed or i guess its a PIS for this case

Nah, im pretty sure they use different speed, bring the scan when they travel across 109M LY and when they chase after Yaya.

Back