• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read through. Calter FRA, likely takes this through regen negation and a more broken Gae Bolg.

I think it's best to let this thread rot...

Created in March 28, 2018

Posting in September 16, 2018

That's 6 months

i agree- tally the people who've concluded their votes and display it for easier understanding and to see how many people left are needed to conclude this. anyone who's changed their contention will correct you later.

With Bog's clones being considered separate entities entirely (as in, conceptually separate, if I'm understanding this properly), then I'm leaning towards Bog FRA. But on the other hand, assuming Cu can't just lol!Gae Bolg, what does Bog have that can take him out?

If bog gets even a tiny piece of himself inside of Cu, he can take over his body and convert him into another Bog

Bog: 2 (WeeklyBattles, Jimboydejuan12)

Cu Chulainn Alter: 1 (Dargoo Faust)

Inconclusive: 0

^^^ for those asking

I'm a bit confused. Weekly says the clones aren't Bog but if thats the case then it is irrelevant whether they are still alive if "Bog" (the one Cu is fighting) is dead as he is apparently the only one that matters.

Couldn't Calter just activate Curruid Coinchenn and cover himself with a bunch of Gae Bolgs that would dura neg and kill on the conceptual level, making it impossible for Bog to physically attack him anyways?

That and what Anonymous said.

@Dargoo Currid doesnt cover 100% of his body with Gae Bolgs, and only his claws have the effect of Gae Bolg in that form

Theres no conceptual death here. The only conceptual thing about Gae Bolg (And not even the Berserker version) is the conceptual curse that reverses causality. The regen negation isn't conceptual and it just prevents the wound from being completely healed, not partially healed.

@Weekly Then he just claws apart each Bog and prevents their Regenerationn?

@Scro Ah. I see. He still negates Bog's regen, however.

Bog can actually partially heal the wound, but it can't be completely healed until Gae Bolg is destroyed.

SchroKatze said:
Bog can actually partially heal the wound, but it can't be completely healed until Gae Bolg is destroyed.
To what degree?

Can he come back from being sliced in half, despite Cu's regen negation? Sliced to peices?

Welp, he can create an artificial "skin". If his heart is pierced, then he can cover the wound/heal just the external part, but not the internal. Thats how Gae Bolg's regen negation works

I mean, the main issue is that Calter has several Gae Bolgs with the same exact properties as the original that he can use as claws to rip Bog apart, as opposed to just chucking it through Bog's heart.

@Dargoo He can try to claw Bog apart but given Bog's hidden clones, all of which can grow into a new Bog if need be, it wont do much

How many clones can he make?

Even then Bog's breed of cloning could be nulled by Gae Bolg's effects if it's done through growing new Bogs out of a peice of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back