• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more input before voting, this one is tough. So far Orochimaru leads with an AP advantage of 62 Megatons vs 42 Megatons. I'm unsure about their speeds but I think Orochimaru is faster? Anyway Orochimaru cannot touch Bog's body since it's made of acid, I also don't know if he can get past Bog's regen.

Orochimaru has his Edo Tensei summons though. And one of them includes Hashirama who has both genjutsu and sealing techniques which is perfect against Bog. Not to mention iirc fire is meant to be a legitimate way to kill Bog and Orochimaru has learnt all 5 natures.

Its not a crippling weakness though, look at Bog vs Gildedguy for example, Gildedguy literally attacks him with his sword that was set on fire and Bog is hardly worse for wear, even going so far as to use part of his body to extinguish the fire and then regenerate from it.

Yeah but I would say that Orochimarus fire techniques are on a bigger scal than Gildedguy. I remeber when Yupia literally eradicated Bog with one slash from her sword. I can see Orochimaru burning him down with a big fire technique. I dont think Bog is nearly as strong as 4 tails Naruto who also funnily enough has Corrosive skin and is bassically like Bog with immortality 3. I am sure Orochimaru can handle him easily Especially with his genius.

Which he then regenerated completely from seconds later from just a small piece of himself that was inside Yupia's body, and considering its 100% in character for Bog to keep small pieces of himself around the battlefield, even if his body gets taken out he will regenerate from them.

Bog scales to a casual 42 megaton feat, whereas Orochimaru scales to a 61 megaton feat, the difference in their power isnt even 1x

Not even Blue, one of the most skilled fighters in the verse, was able to beat Bog, so far no one has, all Gildedguy could do is stalemate and even then Bog was stomping him beforehand.

Yeah and one thing Orochimmaru has above all of them is versatility none of them have nearly as many skills or the genius that Orochimaru has, his wide area fire skill would be able to net him the win against Bog or hell a genjutsu can do the trick.

Bog would regenerate from fire damage like he did against GG and Yupia (Hell Yupia hit him with plasma which is more effective than fire on him and he still regenerated). Versatility wont help you when it cant kill your opponent. Genjutsu wouldnt affect his smaller copies and he'd be able to regenerate from them should Orochimaru take out his mani body.

My point is if he can bathe the entire areas in flames then there is nothiing Bog can respawn from. Bog can not regenerate from nothing. Bog only survived againt Yupia because he happened to haev himself split. If not for that Yupia would have killed him.

I just looked at another thread with Orochimaru in it and he indeed does have his summons. Honestly the fact that he apparently needs prep is BS considering that he spawns them immediately when against Hiruzen although Hiruzen somehow stopped the third summon. Eitherway with his summons Orochimaru would certainly take this.

When did he ever do that though? How would he know to do so instead of something else? And again, not only is fire no a big hinderance at all, but if he misses even the smallest piece then Bog will be able to regenerate.

What thread was this? Because i think it's up to Cal whether or not he allows them here.

Also id like to point out that even if summons are allowed, Bog would likely turn them against Orochimaru via his possession

A versus thread on this site. He uses his Edo tensei against Hiruzen instantly.

I dont get what you mean he is a genius he would figure it out faster than any of us would. And again that is if Bog survives, which I dont think he would. Especially with the other Edo Tensei providing support.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also id like to point out that even if summons are allowed, Bog would likely turn them against Orochimaru via his Possession
There is no way he can possess them considering they are empty bodies being controlled by chakra. And they can also use genjutsu on him and his bog clones.

Yes, which one? And again its up to Cal to allow prep time for Orochimaru to have them.

Being a genius doesnt mean he'd just take one look at Bog and think 'Huh, you know what, i think he might take slighly more damage from fire', he'd have to actually figure that out for himelf through trial and error. Being a genius doesnt make you omniscient.

How does that stop him from possessing them exactly? And again, youre assuming things that arent likely to happen. Even if they should notice his dozen or so copies and miniatures, why would Genjutu be the first thing they'd think to use?

Isnt that thread really outdated?

How exactly...? Orochimaru doesnt initially know Bog is made of acid.

Hiruzen isnt a little blob of goo slinking around on the ground.

Not very it is still the same ability Orochimaru is using the only difference is that his AP is higher now.

That is true Bog looks already gives it away, not that he is acidic but that fire would be the best thing to use on him.

I guess, but it depends on what starts up first.

It doesn't need to be in rapid succession. Who said he'd be killed that many times?

He did idt a few times against KN4 Naruto, so yes, it's combat applicable. Although it does raise the issue of his host body rejecting him, but that will take a while to happen

I don't need to prove a negative. You, however, should prove (and detail how) he can kill Oro.

Oro is likely a bit stronger and faster,can summon snakes stronger than himself,has decent Regenerationn,he can creat a new body.Has various elemental jutsus,clone jutsus,genjutsu,can paralyze his foes by biting them,has sealing and etc.

Bog has decent Regenerationn,duplication(i dont know how it works),and acid manipulation(also dont know how it works) and elemental intangibility(nothing new in naruto verse).

I think Oro takes it via various jutsus and better intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back