• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bojack's scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bojack's profile puts him at 4-A . The reason given for this is that he scales to the non-canon saiyans like gohan who are superior to restained super saiyan Broly. The problem I have with this is the fact that there is no reason (that I know of) to asume that the events of "Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan" and "Bojack Unbound" take place in the same canon.

As such I think that Bojack and his minions should be down graded to 4-B seeing as how his movie takes place several months after the Cells defeat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bojack

We treat the movies / anime as their own separate canon (Toeiverse if you will)

Well, there's also no reason to blaitently DIS connect them either. We have several movies that serve as sequels to others, so just assuming the movies are all timelines different from eachother is a much bigger assumption than assuming they are connected. In fact, it's not even an assumption, since Toryiama has stated they take place in AN alternate dimension. Keyword, AN, implying only one.

Actually, there is, they've appeared in other movies and at times the anime itself.

How is assuming that there not connected a bigger assumpiton then saying that they are? If anything their at least =, it's a Schrodinger's cat situation. And Toryiama saying that they take place in AN alternate dimension dose not mean that they all take place in THE SAME alternate dimension.

@Landon the fact that Cooler shows up in GT, a non-canon show shows that they take place in an alternate universe.

Theglassman12 said:
@Landon the fact that Cooler shows up in GT, a non-canon show shows that they take place in an alternate universe.
It shows that GT and the Cooler movie's take place in the same universe. It dose not mean that they all take place in the same universe.

you do know that your claims are based on assumptions. Until there's proof that they take place in different universes, there's nothing to suggest that they are completely different universes.

An implies a single dimension. Otherwise, he would have said, "Alternate Dimensions"

Garlic Jr was also in the anime, Paragus and Bojack were in Fusion Reborn, etc

DMUA and Glass also have a point

SomebodyData said:
Garlic Jr was also in the anime, Paragus and Bojack were in Fusion Reborn, etc
DMUA and Glass also have a point
That only connects "Bojack Unbound" to "Fusion Reborn" it dose not connect Bojack Unbound to any of Brolys movie's.

DMUA said:
An implies a single dimension. Otherwise, he would have said, "Alternate Dimensions"
If you have 2 coolers and your brother puts a bottle of water in one of them one day and puts a tub of ice cream in one of them the next day, and then you ask him where the ice cream was and he says "I put it in a cooler" do you know for certain that he put it in the same cooler as the bottle of water?

Again, you're claim is based off of assumptions. There's no proof or evidence to back up your claim.

No, the fact that we see bojack in a different movie, and cooler in a non-canon show is evidence.

Evidence that he's connected to GT and Cooler, not to Broly. It's like going to walmart seeing your Grampa there and assuming that Grandma is there with him.

Landon Avery said:
Do you know for certain that he put it in the same cooler as the bottle of water?
Thing is, that's false equivalency. In this case, we are talking about a pack of water bottles, so when I ask, I know they'll all be in the same cooler.

If Paragus was also in Fusion Reborn, then Broly would've had to take place in the same universe

Parugus_in_movie_12.jpg

So you bring in a claim without any evidence but you want me to prove a point thats already been discussed?

Fine, here and here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back