• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bolt Crank Fights a Weeb

Bolt seems to have superior arsenal, regen and experience, although not sure what is the AP vaue of Travis as Bolt is only 5.5 kg physically (it may vary with weapons). Also, does Bolt have Telomere in this fight?

before i make an argument I've got some questions

- what are Bolts weapons in this key

-what experience does he have that puts him above Travis

-whats his ap in megajoules?

no bolt doesn't have telomere in this match

- Fire weapons (generally handguns), blasters, wires, bladed weapons, bunch of scrap that can use in a defensive way, and any improvisation that can make up from the surrounding. More specific weaponry are the black hole projectiles and an army of androids, but those are used in special cases.

- I don't remember exactly what kind of creatures he has fought, but from the top of my head there's mercenaries, soldiers, androids, giant robots, giant monsters, death itself.

- I think is 23 Megajoules (5.5 kg of tnt).

-Bolt is definitely more versatile then (Hammerspace vs Beam Katana)

-at this point Travis has fought mafia goons, samurai/ninja's, world class mma fighters,a cowboy with exploding bullets, a waifu who knows guerilla warfare, dollar store Ganondorf with a big-ass sword, a superhero that can shoot lasers and bullets from his crotch and nipples, and a bunch of other crazy shit. I still think Travis has the skill advantage

-so bolt and travis are baseline but travis has amps that boost his ap by 7.5x on top of that he can amp while amped(if that makes sense)

Can't say, I see the serie long ago and Bolt is immemorial, he has created the universe a bunch of times, he pretty much knows its creation. And that do not really makes Travis skilled, just experienced.

this is his 9-A key so low 2-C is irrelevant, Those people Travis fought were the best assassins in the world and Travis can watch shitty caset tapes on kendo and wrestling and master them first watch

His Low 2-C key is just him after consuming a few concepts, he remain ageless in all his keys, with the same skills, experiences and knowledge.

Is not like he can bite the air and eat a concept, these most be "materialized" to do so, he can essentially eat everything, but he will refuse to eat anything biological unless is necessary.

shit sorry i was gone for a while, after doing more research, Bolt can't counter Travis's amp which let him blitz and one-shot opponents comparable to him as he usually starts with it IC

Back