• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bonesaw changes

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Body Control that she already has via forcing people to deepthroat her spine, but now she has a much easier method for it.

"She dug her fingers into my arm," Jessica touched her sleeve. "And used contacts on her nails to manipulate my nerves, trying to make my arm turn against me. Tensed muscles until they tore from bone. I still don't have the strength I did, I still have constant pain, and that may be a reminder of my lowest moment, furthest from the person I wanted to be."
Pretty sure this would negate durability since it's just dependent on the muscular strength of the person she's doing that to.

Immortality type 2: The old thread that didn't conclude. Also a new quote.

"Riley is Riley, Victoria. Physically? Even with nearly every bit of her technology removed from her body, I don't think there's much someone could do to her with physical wounds that would last."
There's never any urgency to Bonesaw's actions whenever she gets grievously wounded. Losing a heart was just an annoyance, as was her lower body specifically because she had just gotten used to those legs. Jessica even says here that there's no long term effects when it comes to hurting Bonesaw and she tortured Blasto with her spine for months or so. She seems fine to have it with the permeant damage caveat, that she does put herself back together is framed by her as more a convenience thing. She can, so she may as well, but it's not like she'll bleed out.

Back