• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello, all.

So with the recent Boondocks profile added for Luna, I thought I'd finally get aroud to proposing this upgrade.

User blog:Darkanine/Boondocks: Huey Plays Kickball

Awhile back I did a calculation that puts Huey at Large Building level when he battled against the Chinese Soccer team. This would essentially scale to everyone since Huey, for lack of a better term, gets his butt kicked all the time.

In case this is seen as an outlier, most the Wall feats in the series are done with almost no effort, and the Large Building feat was performed when Huey was going all out.

Darkanine said:
Hello, all.
So with the recent Boondocks profile added for Luna, I thought I'd finally get aroud to proposing this upgrade.

User blog:Darkanine/Boondocks: Huey Plays Kickball

Awhile back I did a calculation that puts Huey at Large Building level when he battled against the Chinese Soccer team. This would essentially scale to everyone since Huey, for lack of a better term, gets his butt kicked all the time.

In case this is seen as an outlier, most the Wall feats in the series are done with almost no effort, and the Large Building feat was performed when Huey was going all out.
I see. I'll get right to work on revising my Luna page.

@Maverick.

I'd like more feedback first, but if accepted I'll handle all the pages myself. It's not a big revision.

No worries, I reverted the edit.

Yeah, it's a fairly small revision for a (sadly) not very popular series, so I think just a little bit more input is needed.

Well, Gwynbleiddd said in the blog post that it would be better to use pulverisation than vaporisation.

He will scale to it, but the calculation might have to be redone with pulverisation instead.

I used vaporization because the attack used extreme heat. The ball caught on fire, smoke seemed to be coming from the hole and the ball started to sizzle. A clip can be found here, though fair warning, The Boondocks is known for its very adult language.

I'm okay with using pulverization if vaporization isn't accepted though.

Okay. After watching the clip, I can see that vaporisation would be more appropriate if the ball completely disappeared, but part of it remained, so I am not certain.

Okay. Sorry. Never mind then. I think that vaporisation seems reasonable given the heat in any case.

Well, somebody has to carry out the changes to the profiles as well.

Back