• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bores speed upgrade

Since we take anime timeframes into consideration now Boros should be upgraded. Boros kicked saitama to the moon, and he arrived in about 3 second. Boros also proves he can catch up to Saitama after launching him. Which would give him relativistic speed.

The only problem with this is that we don't know the exact timeframes from when Saitama was launched to the moon and came back. And where does it say Boros is able to catch up to Saitama after he's launched? Because I CAN'T for the love of me sprint and catch a ball I threw at full power.

Boros did not catch him, Saitama simply landed and leaped back.

But Saitama never activly tried to dodge Meteoric Burst Boros. The only time he ever dodged in their fight was avoiding this kick . Plus Saitama's Moon Jump is sub-rel so I don't see how Boros is relativistic for keeping up with/slightly surprising Saitama.

It doesnt matter if he tried to dodge it or not. It's still a feat. Boros Launched Saitama at Relativistic speeds. Then he was able to run fast enough to catch back up to him to launch him again.

Saitama was calced at sub rel, but i believe that feat was vague. For all we know boros monolouge, and saitama moon monolouge happened at the same time.

But It's logical to believe that a full power boros is faster than a casual saitama.

Quangotjokes said:
Boros Launched Saitama at Relativistic speeds. Then he was able to run fast enough to catch back up to him to launch him again.

But he never caught up to Saitama after he kicked him. The first Meteoric Punch didn't knock Saitama back at near-lightspeeds, it didn't even lift him off the ground going by the panel. So you can't say Saitama was moving at light speeds there.

> But It's logical to believe that a full power boros is faster than a casual saitama.

othing would support this. Saitama being slightly suprised by Boros's new speed doesn't suddenly mean he's slower. Espically considering how bad he man handled Monster Garou who is Boros's equal

Only difference is he didnt launch him in the same direction. But he launched him with the same amount of force. It could even be argued that he launched him with more force with the initial punch considering it cause more damage.

> But It's logical to believe that a full power boros is faster than a casual saitama. Nothing would support this. Saitama being slightly suprised by Boros's new speed doesn't suddenly mean he's slower. Espically considering how bad he man handled Monster Garou who is Boros's equal

I didnt say anything about Saitama being surprised. That isnt my argument at all. Saitama being faster would make him relativistic as well.

Neither attacked caused any damage to Saitama, and if the first punch did have the same amount of force as the kick Saitama would've been sent flying anyways.

I meant damage to the enviroment lol, but saitama technically was sent flying. Boros just caught up to him really fast.

Quangotjokes said:
I meant damage to the enviroment lol, but saitama technically was sent flying. Boros just caught up to him really fast.

Saitama wasn't sent flying considering how low he is to the ground when Boros starts the kick. There's nothing implying in the manga that Boros is anything but low Sub-Relativistic

Saitama never touched the ground. That's being sent flying. If Boros didnt catch up and then kick him in a different direction. Saitama would have just kept going into space in the direction of the punch.

I showed the panel after the punch when Boros punched him. Saitama's head was cocked back but his body was still on the ground, it was just covered by smoke. But this is going nowhere. It's better to just contact one of the OPM experts to get their input on this.

Qawsedf234 said:
I showed the panel after the punch when Boros punched him. Saitama's head was cocked back but his body was still on the ground, it was just covered by smoke. But this is going nowhere. It's better to just contact one of the OPM experts to get their input on this.
He was launched, It's hard to see in the manga, but is clearly shown to be in the air in the anime.

This does not seem to lead anywhere. It is probably better if I close the thread.

Back