• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros and Baldy Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your thoughts on the speed? If everyone agrees then the changes can be applied, I'll be the one to do that

One could argue High 6-A Boros as Pskorochi is only dragon or abiove via murata

Just waiting for final approval for everything. Profiles that are gonna be changed are:

• Saitama
  • Boros
  • Orochi
  • The Meteor

Basically, Pskorochi would only be a high dragon as her and orochi being dragon or above comes from Murata, which is only a possibly. So one could argue boros to be stronger as he's an actual dragon or above while pskorochi is only possibly. However this argument is more of a shower thought or a reach so just forget everything I said

There's still the thing where Orochi si only a possibly dragon or above, as that's how we treat Murata statements, however if you wish to carry that to the other CRT then sure.

Back when the Boros arc came out, people thought Boros actually harmed Saitama because of that " he took damage panel ", scaling to Psykorochi is nothing.

I think if we have to rate Boros High 6-A physicals. It could be because he survived a direct punch from Saitama. Assuming the punch is High 6-A of course.

Derailing a little bit, but it's kind of epic how Boa Hancock is the only win that's unaffected by these changes lol

Scaling to Saitama is still a no, as stated above. The only way for High 6-A boros is:

• Scaling to AG (This one depends)
  • Scaling above pskorochi (who you can make the arument that she isn't truly a dragon or above)
  • Someone tries to debunk the ship not scaling to moon jump (This one is very unlikely)
All of these are somewhat iffy in their own rights

Scaling to Saitama is still a no, as stated above. The only way for High 6-A boros is:

• Scaling to AG (This one depends)
  • Scaling above pskorochi (who you can make the arument that she isn't truly a dragon or above)
  • Someone tries to debunk the ship not scaling to moon jump (This one is very unlikely)
All of these are somewhat iffy in their own rights
High 6-A Boros, you were fun while you lasted. Goodbye, old friend.

Yeah, after Qawsed gives a thumbs up, then I'll apply the changes and this thread can be closed. I still need the pages to be unlocked.

Also which end for the CSRC was chosen?

Yeah everything is fine to go. Tell me when you're finished with the Boros page.

I'm done with both, they can be relocked and this can be closed now.

To think we were so close to Moon level CSRC and Saitama as well as FTL Boros heh

Also would some matches need to be removed now that saitama got a relatively big buff in AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back