• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That’s because deag has no idea how the rule actually works
My scaling was proposing a different chain, so he technically had no reason to close it
I’ll get it reopened soon enough.
I mean, either way, there's also a rule that a single verse can't have more than 3 ongoing CRTs at once. And OPM has more than three right now, so...
  • A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.

What is there to explain? Phoenix Man before being killed by Child Emperor was just a Demon level monster. His 10000c Mode is a transformation he has when he became a Dragon level monster.

Well I mean, the temperature scale would still remain the same since: CRSC > Monster Association Melting Temperature > Phoenix Man Flames of 10,000 degrees.

No? Phoenix Man doesn't have a burning aura around him that the Monster Association building could "resist"

I mean, I remember Garou's heat resistance being over 10,000 degrees as it withstood Rover/Orochi's flames which melted portions of the monster association that Phoenix Man's fire couldn't melt...

I mean, I've seen it mentioned in a few vs threads and it's been accepted as true...

Well it's been a while since I've visited these threads, I may be out of date on this.

I mean, I remember Garou's heat resistance being over 10,000 degrees as it withstood Rover/Orochi's flames which melted portions of the monster association that Phoenix Man's fire couldn't melt...

I mean, I've seen it mentioned in a few vs threads and it's been accepted as true...

Well it's been a while since I've visited these threads, I may be out of date on this.
Brother, Phoenix Man on his 10.000c mode never used any fire for the Monster Association building to resist tf you on about

I had an idea about doing a minor rewording for Boros' CSRC justification to something like this:

Thoughts?
That works, it gets the scaling chain across better
unrelated, but shouldn’t Boros have resistance to electricity manipulation, since there was electricity coming directly from his body?

I just read the Boros fight Pre Retcon and.... it's bad 🗿
really bad
Where do you even find the pre-redrawn chapters?

Also

Old Armored Boros Jumpscare
mgB74Nn.jpg

Back