• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Lifting Strength Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geryuganshoop has Unknown, Class G LS with Telekinesis.
Here, it was accepted to scale it to Boros, but i am remaking it because it was done before the 48 hr CRT rule and that thread had no arguments.

The Issue :

Geryuganshoop has UNKNOWN regular LS. He only has class G LS with Telekinesis due to Telekinetically throwing stones at near light speed. This can't be scaled to Boros's Regular LS because Boros doesn't have any reason to scale to his Telekinetic LS.
Also, being superior to Geryuganshoop doesn't help especially with Statements like Geryuganshoop being the supreme telekinetic power of the universe.
That's it, Boros should have UNKNOWN LS.
Boros should Likely scale to other fighters with Physical LS.

Agree: @Lonkitt ,@Firestorm808 ,@Nierre ,@Therefir ,@SamanPatou

Last edited:
Having an Unknown physical LS is fine. But he can keep Class G telekinetic LS
I am not having issues with Geryuganshoop's class G Telekinetic LS
The problem is that it's currently being scaled to Boros's Physical LS for no good reason.

Makes sense I guess, though he did saw Saitama effortlessly throw a rock with much greater force than Gery's rock pitch.

Some users on the Boros Discussion Thread were discussing about scaling Boros to Tats' LS via the same statements for his AP. I personally am fine with it, but idk
This again boils down to the same thing.
Tats has Unknown, At least Class P with Telekinesis
We can't scale Telekinetic LS to Physical LS based on "Strongest in the universe" statement

We did it with Saitama before he got his Pre-Stellar feat even though he had no scaling to Tatsumaki
Yeah, because it would be ridiculous for Tornado to be able to restrain Saitama.

As for Boros, I don't think you can be the strongest in the universe if someone could just easily keep you in place, so I'm not against a likely rating.

As for Boros, I don't think you can be the strongest in the universe if someone could just easily keep you in place, so I'm not against a likely rating.
That way "Strongest in the universe" statement should give him resistance to every hax in the verse.

That way every "Strongest in the universe" statement should give him resistance to every hax in the verse.
As if Opm had super strong haxes.

My point is, if Tornado could keep him in place for long periods of time and do whatever she wanted with him unopposed, that would make her the actual strongest, as Boros wouldn't be able to respond in any way.

As if Opm had strong haxes.

My point is, if Tornado could keep him in place for long periods of time and do whatever she wanted with him unopposed, that would make her the actual strongest, as Boros wouldn't be able to respond in any way.
This takes a lot of assumptions. I can easily say he could release an energy blast and one shot tatsumaki in that case.
If "Strongest in the universe" statement can make him scale to Tatsumaki Telekinetic LS , he should probably get Resistance to Telekinesis and then one could argue to scale him to other haxes( like resistance to physics manipulation ,gravity manipulation etc. based on the same argument as yours ) which is basically NLF.

he should probably get Resistance to Telekinesis
That would be like Tatsumaki being barely able to lift Saitama even though he has average human weight and wasn't actively resisting, whereas far weaker beings like Carnage Kabuto can still move him much more easily

Saying that Boros can resist all those haxes needs more assumptions than just scaling his LS above Tats'

Last edited:
That would be like Tatsumaki being barely able to lift Saitama even though he has average human weight and wasn't actively resisting, whereas far weaker beings like Carnage Kabuto can still move him

Saying that Boros can resist all those haxes needs more assumptions than just scaling his LS above Tats'
Tatsumaki's Physical LS isn't Class P. It's Class P with Telekinesis. You are scaling it to boros's Physical LS for him being the strongest in the universe. It is blatantly wrong. It takes assumptions.
Based on the same logic i can say Boros should have resistance to ice manipulation. He can't be the strongest in the universe if he gets caged by Withered Sprout.

Based on the same logic i can say Boros should have resistance to ice manipulation. He can't be the strongest in the universe if he gets caged by Withered Sprout.
Saitama doesn't even have Resistance to Acid Manipulation even though he should logically be far above Darkshine, who has it. Saying that someone should have Resistances takes more assumptions than scaling LS

But whatever, I'll wait for the other staff to give input

If need be we could always just scale him above metal bat’s class P
Or we could just skip the BS and scale him above Tatsumaki, slap a possibly rating on it if it’s so offensive for him to be stronger than someone he’s stated to be stronger than

The Issue :

Geryuganshoop has UNKNOWN regular LS. He only has class G LS with Telekinesis due to Telekinetically throwing stones at near light speed. This can't be scaled to Boros's Regular LS because Boros doesn't have any reason to scale to his Telekinetic LS.
Also, being superior to Geryuganshoop doesn't help especially with Statements like Geryuganshoop being the supreme telekinetic power of the universe.
That's it, Boros should have UNKNOWN LS.
None of this makes sense by the way
Boros would scale to it because it’s literally the only method through which Geryuganshoop attacks. It’s not something that needs to be explained.
And why even bring up a statement of Geryuganshoop being the supreme telekinetic? I may be forgetting, but last time I checked Boros wasn’t a psychic.

To add more on top of that, it would be made clear if it only applied to physicals, similarly to carnage Kabuto’s statement of being physically stronger than monsters before him, as well as ZombieMan being stated to be physically the weakest of the S class
This is not one of those cases

Well, Boros saw Saitama casually block Geryuganshoop's G-class feat and he still had confidence facing Saitama.

Also when since when does Metal Bat have P-class strength? I had no idea about that...

Anyway, there was mention of the possibility of Boros scaling up to Metal Bat's P-Class, what do you guys think?

While I thought that was cool, I'm particularly neutral, but I'm interested in the arguments...

I don’t see why Boros can’t scale above Tatsumaki’s lifting strength, when he is quite literally stronger
Tatsumaki's Physical LS isn't Class P. It's Class P with Telekinesis. You are scaling it to boros's Physical LS for him being the strongest in the universe. It is blatantly wrong. It takes assumptions.
you can ask some staff members but i guess Scaling to Darkshine makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back