• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing major but I feel its worth mentoining, Boros didn't die to his beam being deflected back into him self as it states in his profile.It was simply the shock wave from Saitama's punch through his beam that did it, not his own beam.

Didn't he effectively kill himself by pouring out all his power into the unibeam knockoff he did?

Gemmysaur said:
Didn't he effectively kill himself by pouring out all his power into the unibeam knockoff he did?
In a way yea, but that was simply releasing all of his energy. While this may have put him off for the rest of his life (we really don't know), the condition he was in after the fact was more likly to be saitama's serous punch for the most part.

Yes, it was Saitama's punch that damaged him, but with enough energy, he can heal himself easily, as he did prior.

The thing is, he spent his energy with the something something beam he did, leaving none to heal himself with.

Gemmysaur said:
Yes, it was Saitama's punch that damaged him, but with enough energy, he can heal himself easily, as he did prior.
The thing is, he spent his energy with the something something beam he did, leaving none to heal himself with.
Fair point, but then all that beam would do is remove his healing factor. it wouldn't kill him, its self.

Gemmysaur said:
So, it's a combination of both.
Basically yea, but his profile states that his own beam was punched back into him which is not true. that's all I'm trying to clear up here.

RadicalMrR said:
Ok so,when Boros uses all his energy his Regenerationn is also gone,right?
Think of it as an RPG game.

You can't use a healing spell if you don't have mana.

So, yes.

Well then in his Weaknesses we can put, "Will lose his Regenerationn if he runs out of energy"

Hmm...not sure if we need more input.

Let's wait a couple of hours if no has any objections we can add it.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Okay, finished. I don't mind waiting for some more input.
Could you also do a slight change to the durability? "likely Planet level (Was planning on surviving the planet's destruction, though he was unable to survive his own attack being punched back at him by Saitama)"

It wasn't punched back it was just split by his punch. that is sort of the only reason I made this post in the first place XD

No prob, but I'm pretty sure he would have still lost, as he admitted Saitama wasn't trying the whole time and admitted he was no match for him.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
No prob, but I'm pretty sure he would have still lost, as he admitted Saitama wasn't trying the whole time and admitted he was no match for him.
Oh for sure. I mean all his energy into one beam wasn't enough. I don't think using it over time instead would create a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back