• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto movie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting from the second sentence you made... Good for them.

Him being able to fly doesn't mean a damned thing considering Six Sage Chakra could also give him that effect through mastery. As seen with Madara.

Again, the way he used it was from his Six Sage Chakra, it had nothing to do with a Bijuu's power...

OK.. What does that have to do with him having seven more Bijuu.

Six Sage Chakra, he has more than one power to use, and Six Sage Chakra is capable of summoning Black Balls, Gave Madara the ability to fly as Juubi did not have such an ability and you can only use the black balls with Six Sage Power... Just because he only doe sit when he has the Bijuu's power, doesn't mean he could never do it. That's a horrible assumption to make... Are you saying that they are being propelled by their own power? Because there were no wings, no effects to state that Bijuu power was in effect while in flight either.

It's not an opinion if you don't have solid proof, it's rational thinking. The only Bijuu that could fly from what I saw was the Beetle thing, and the Beetle thing made wings for flight. Even Juubi didn't show any ability to fly.

Correction: You don't have to be a Juubi Jinchuuriki to summon Bijuu outside of your body. Reading the story; it clearly stated that Naruto in his Bijuu mode could have Kurama fight along side without him being inside of Naruto. Minato and Naruto did this for like, 50 pages when fighting Juubi Obito...

Naruto and Minato TBM
Naruto and Minato on Kurama's; Note that Kurama CAN fight away from the body; later shown when the nine tails and eight tails vs the ten tails

Also, neither Naruto or Sasuke have the nine Bijuu within them. The Bijuu now freely roam the Earth, or under surveilence of certain villages. If ever, they CAN call upon their help, but most times Naruto is still bonded with Kurama (who can freely roam anyways), and Sasuke has no Bijuu.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/700/21

One more thing, Naruto and Sasuke WERE given Hagoromo's power, he specifically said he gave them chunks of his own chakra, leading to one unlock six paths sage mode and the other, rinnegan.

Having the chakra of all nine biju was a requirement for dispelling Infinite Tsukuyomi. Hagoromo states that the biju didn't each have to participate as Naruto had a piece of their chakra.So we know that Naruto had the biju fragments at least until Infinite Tsukuyomi was undone.

I also agree with Madara being Moon level, but I think he should be a bit higher than moon level, at moon level+.

Just as Chill has been saying the entire time, Madara was near Hagoromo with ONE rinnegan. Stacking on rinnegan 3x should easily put him closer to Kaguya; this is even backed up by manga statement: http://www.**********.com/naruto/671/8

Lastly, why wont we just round up Naruto and Sasuke to Moon level since they're 1 exaton before the next level? They fought on par with two Moon levels and Sasuke was stated to be at Hagoromo's level (once with Kurama stating Sasuke is at SOSP's level with all nine bijuu). Naruto clashing with someone at Hagoromo's level should put him at the same level too.

My verdict:

Kaguya is unknown, Naruto and Sasuke are both at moon level, and Madara is at moon level+.

So after reading thoroughly of which Bias said. They are not still within Naruto. Instead they left small pieces of their chakra in order to resonate and regroup within Naruto if they ever wish to converse. This means that the chakra isn't specifically for combative purposes, and they aren't even close to being within his body after the war but left their chakra signatures, which means that I was right and that the only Bijuu which stayed was Kurama.

Naruto profile

^ Some of the Bijuu gave Naruto bloodline abilities, which was on his databook profile. I'm finding it very hard to believe that he lost something that he's supposed to always have honestly. Most people assumed that Naruto lost RSM because he didn't use it on Toneri even though the world could have been destroyed if he lost against him. Yet he used RSM in the gaiden and the Boruto movie. I don't understand why he doesn't use full power either, but according to everything the manga stated and showed, he still has their power.

Again, the way he used it was from his Six Sage Chakra, it had nothing to do with a Bijuu's power...

http://f-picture.net/lfp/s019.radikal.ru/i609/1510/0e/2c8571671cc2.png/htm

That's the thing. Six Paths Chakra is having all the power of the Bijuu as seen in the scan above. Naruto can only fly because he has Six Paths Chakra aka all the Bijuu's power.

Quote from the Shikamaru light novel (which is canon according to Kishimoto):

The Nine Tails was still living inside Naruto. There were also remnants of the other 8 bijuu inside him as well. In that way, you could say he was a human pillar for the power of the Ten Tails. In the last war, Obito had become a human pillar for the Ten Tails and gained chakra rivalling that of the Sage of the Six Paths. Naruto, who'd taken the bijuu into him as well, had some of the Sage's power even now. His 'bad feelings' were different from a normal human's, and Sakura knew it too.

I understand the doubt, but all of this suggests that Naruto still has all the Bijuu's power.

Don't really care.

Don't really care.

That's not what that means. Stop trying to make it seem like that's the reason. If he absorbed the brothers powers, and they had sage chakra, then that was why he gained the power to levitate as it states the Six Sage Path's Chakra. All the Bijuu's chakra, I don't know where you got that from, your aims slipping, Bias.

I just said that the "SMALL PIECES" AKA Remnants were inside of Naruto in order to communicate with one another. "and gained chakra RIVALING that of the Sage of Six Paths", it had nothing to do with whetehr it was because of the Bijuu or the Six Sage... Bias, I really don't want you to start being a straw-picker man, you're one of the few Naruto debaters I like because he has a clear head on his shoulders. You gotta read the dialogue better than that.

He doesn't have all the Bijuu's powers. REMNANTS means this . He hasn't USED the powers of the Bijuu because he doesn't HAVE their full abilities at his disposal. ALL HE HAS is the SIX SAGE CHAKRA and KURAMA'S Chakra as abilities outside of his own.

In The Last movie, Toneri states to Hinata that their castle was protected by strong chakra which would protect them from the moon getting destroyed. The strong chakra was Naruto's Ashura chakra. If thats any help.

He "doesnt" have their powers. He has a bit of their chakra in his body in order to summon them back if he wants too. Having part of their chakra at the time and having all of their chakra is two different things. Example: Eight Tails is Bee Juubi and it won't go back to Naruto unless he alouds him. The other one's are free running in the world.

According to portrayal the only way to get Six Paths Chakra is to either get it from Hagoromo or get all the power of the Bijuu. That's the reason why I figure you need all the Bijuu's power to get it at least.

And I missed your response lol, but you're right about saying Naruto has remnants of the Bijuu's power. Thing is that's all that's required for Naruto to use his full power.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1510/98/fb6ba0e87657.png

http://i.imgur.com/fdHa5Xk.png

http://i.imgur.com/Zuc16kR.png

^ Naruto was literally running around using remnants of their powers from the start yet he never ran out of it. Even when Sasuke put all the Bijuu under his control it didn't stop Naruto from using his full power. The Bijuu aren't needed for Naruto's usage of full power RSM.

Non-Bias said:
According to portrayal the only way to get Six Paths Chakra is to either get it from Hagoromo or get all the power of the Bijuu. That's the reason why I figure you need all the Bijuu's power to get it at least.
And I missed your response lol, but you're right about saying Naruto has remnants of the Bijuu's power. Thing is that's all that's required for Naruto to use his full power.

http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1510/98/fb6ba0e87657.png

http://i.imgur.com/fdHa5Xk.png

http://i.imgur.com/Zuc16kR.png

^ Naruto was literally running around using remnants of their powers from the start yet he never ran out of it. Even when Sasuke put all the Bijuu under his control it didn't stop Naruto from using his full power. The Bijuu aren't needed for Naruto's usage of full power RSM.
... No...

No... Once again you're making out what they're saying in your own interpretation, and not the interpretation. Especially since once it was all over, they were able to be scattered and run freely...

Naruto's full power was from the Sage of Six paths (aside from Kurama)... both of them were without Bijuu, and the Bijuu weren't amplifying his power. They only infused him with the energy needed to perform certain attacks. Remnants means small pieces of their chakra, it has nothing to do with using their abilities. This is your last warning on that one, Bias. You're not listening and just making up what you want to make up.

I get a bit more pissy when people start doing that, you've seen it first hand. Read everything before posting again. It was not because he had both the Bijuu's chakra (Bijuu chakra is not Six Sage Chakra) and Six Sage Chakra. Naruto just didn't know he had the power as an ability until performing it on accident, there is nothing to point to it being done with Bijuu and you'd need to prove it was, stop making baseless assumptions.

That form... has nothing... to do... with Naruto's having of all 8 bijuu within his body... Naruto's powers... come from... his Sage of Six Chakra... and his Bond... with Kurama... Temporarily... the Bijuu, allowed him... to access their powers... in battle. Giving him the ability... to perform their moves... in this battle... That form.... is Naruto's.... Sage of Six Chakra, completely fused... with his Kurama chakra... creating Six Sage Bijuu Mode.... It has... nothing to do... with... HIM HAVING EVERY BIJUU!

The Bijuu scattered after the war. Re-read this scan, as many times as you need to. The Bijuu themselves did not make that mode. They only lent Naruto his power, while the transformation was made by the infusion of Kurama's Chakra and His Six Sage Chakra. They only helped in attacking and defense, Kyuubi was the only booster he used in terms of upgrading his stats. The different quantities of chakra just gave more oomph to Naruto's ability compared to normal, thus the Lava Armor, the different types of Rasenshuriken, etc.

They exited him, Hagoromo leaves a piece of them in him, only for communication purposes. Which is why he asks Kurama to "please stay" in Naruto. Because the Bijuu were allowed freedom thanks to Hagoromo completely removing their bodies and instead leaving their traces for a meeting grounds. It has nothing to do with their abilities that he can perform the Sage of Six Bijuu Mode ability.

Hmm, you could be right about this. I always assumed Naruto needed all the Bijuu for that form. This is interesting.

No no, Bias is correct.

Six Paths Sage Mode w/ the Goudama and non-glowing skin is from having Six Paths Sage Mode + All Nine Bijuu.

The ones we see later in The Last and Boruto is Six Paths Sage Mode with only Kurama. The goudama's never return because Naruto already wasted them all in previous battles; and they can never return.

Wbaez, I dpn't need to re-read the manga. Especially when someone who has only injected useless stuff like "no Sasuke is not stronger" without iterating why he wasn't. Memes about saiyans, and other crap.

He can't use those balls anymore, cool. Doesn't take away from the fact that he can still fuse both his Six Sage Chakra and his Bijuu Chakra together to create a superior form. Goudama's or not, he can still enter that form unless his lack of training weakened his bond with Kurama so greatly that he couldn't.

Which, with what was showcased with Sasuke, could actually be what happened rather than "we're too strong for juu" BS.

When did I say that he couldn't? What I'm saying is that Naruto still has the chakra of all nine Bijuus.

Hagoromo's last words about that are conclusive.

No... HE HAD A SMALL PIECE OF THEIR CHAKRA! Having a "remnant" of their chakra does not help him in combat. I could care the H E DOUBLE FRICKIN HOCKEY STICKS less if it summoned the kingdom of Heaven. IF HE CANNOT KILL SOMEONE, BFR SOMEONE, or LESSEN SOMEONES FIGHTING PROWESS with this ability IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO HIS COMBAT STATISTICS!

Now look. Every here that was present has shared their opinions on who should upgraded and who should not, yes?

Okay so we have agreed on Kaguya not being upgraded and staying the way she is at, that's one. Then we have Madara being reupgraded to 5-C/Moon level due to all the powerups he got plus the fact Hagaromo himself said that he was close to his level of power(or was that Sasuke? IDEK, i'll go reread the manga on that), but anyways that's #2.

But it seems as though we all have more or less agreed about Naruto and Sasuke being right around up there with Madara. For this, we should stop arguing here and just try to focus more on what Naruto and Sasuke could possibly be at, okay people?

Okay. So we have 1 person here who suggests that they should stay where they are at.

Anyone else? Should Naruto and Sasuke be reupgraded back to around Moon level or should they stay as they are?

Davy0 said:
6-A for the Rascals and 5-A for Eternal Hatred, 5-A for the Rabbit and that's about it.
We're talking about Naruto and Sasuke here now. Kaguya and Madara are already done, plain and simple.

I don't freaking care either. I'm just asking on what anybody's opinion should for the last two, Not Kaguya and Madara.

I'd let the other staff members decide this matter.

Davy0 said:
No... HE HAD A SMALL PIECE OF THEIR CHAKRA! Having a "remnant" of their chakra does not help him in combat. I could care the H E DOUBLE FRICKIN HOCKEY STICKS less if it summoned the kingdom of Heaven. IF HE CANNOT KILL SOMEONE, BFR SOMEONE, or LESSEN SOMEONES FIGHTING PROWESS with this ability IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO HIS COMBAT STATISTICS!
Hagoromo's words > your mental fanfics. Sorry, that's the way it is.

PS: Guess what? That's actually a Word of God.

Davy0 said:
Just make the dumbasses 6-A.
Thank you~ Oh that wasn't so hard now was it? I just said what tier for those guys and that's it.

But anyways, we have two people who says that the two kids should 6-A. Anymore?

Wbaez93 said:
I'd let the other staff members decide this matter.
Davy0 said:
Hagoromo's words > your mental fanfics. Sorry, that's the way it is.
PS: Guess what? That's actually a Word of God.
More like yours, unless you can prove that their chakra is what allows for flight when Naruto specifically states the "Six Sage Chakra-Enhanced Madara" while speaking of his levitation. And then you'll have to explain why he didn't use their chakra abilities later too, though I know how much you like one sentence answers rather than explanations.

Can we please not cause arguments about what's true and what's not and focus on what's happening here, PLEASE???

Don't really understand why Kurama (someone with intimate knowledge about how strong Hagoromo and the Juubi is) saying that Sasuke was on Hagoromo's level isn't enough, especially since they noticeably got stronger in the following movies. Keeping them at Multi Continent Level from the time they were teens all the way to adulthood seems weird for those reasons if you ask me.

Oh well, this was my opinion on the matter.

Non-Bias said:
Don't really understand why Kurama (someone with intimate knowledge about how strong Hagoromo and the Juubi is) saying that Sasuke was on Hagoromo's level isn't enough, especially since they noticeably got stronger in the following movies. Keeping them at Multi Continent Level from the time they were teens all the way to adulthood seems weird for those reasons if you ask me.
Oh well, this was my opinion on the matter.
I agree with this. Kurama has knowledege of how strong Hagoromo and the Juubi is, and he has stated that Sasuke was on Hagoromo's level. Kurama has no reason to lie about how strong Sasuke is, and I think we can accept his statement.

Ya know what... this crap is irrelevant. Make them Moon Level if you want to, who gives a crap. Jesus, make them Moon Level during Boruto, Multi-Continent Level during the Last, and Continent Level during the final war. Will that make you guys happy, will it put smiles on all your faces?

Lol chill guys like seriously... Anyways I agree with Non-Bias and SwordSlayer99 statements above, so put them at 5-C too. Btw I think it should be up to the admins only now to decide before this gets out of hands again.

If people stopped acting foolishly then it wouldn't need to get outta hand. I tried to explain thoroughly my points, no one listened, yet people still wish for me to stay civil, how the hell does that work...

Davy0 said:
If people stopped acting foolishly then it wouldn't need to get outta hand. I tried to explain thoroughly my points, no one listened, yet people still wish for me to stay civil, how the hell does that work...
It's not just you, Davy. I'm referring to everyone that's present here to be civil and focus on the topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back