• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga

Neji hyuga by bodskih-dclmg85
Boruto normal new
Surprised this wasn't made yet. Lol
Future Nephew vs Future Uncle

Boruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga

Neji is tired of Boruto's cocky attitude bringing embarassment to the Hyuga clan, so he wants to teach him a lesson to shut him up. Boruto thinks Neji is too weak to do that, so he accepts the challenge to prove his point.

RULES:

-Both are 8-A

-Both get 1 hour prep. Boruto can use his Chakra Sabre but no other ninja tech

-In character

Starting distance: 50 KM

Which one is doing the disrespecting today?

Boruto votes: 4 (AstralKing7, LordGriffin1000, Calaca Vs, Grimreaperofjustice)

Neji votes: ()

Draw:

tbh both are good taijutsu users but boruto may have the edge with taijutsu over neji but what makes Neji more dangerous with his taijutsu is the gentle fist. Boruto has knowledge on the gentle fist and his clan. BOruto knows that fighting someone with the byakugan who can use the gentle fist is very dangerous and the only way to beat them is to fight them from a distance. Boruto has the advatange with being able to fight from a distance because he has clones that could fool neji like he did with AO. Boruto has AOE attacks like his water style jutsu, he has lightning jutsu that cover distances as well as his Uchiha style shruiken jutsu.

Boruto gets my vote because he is more versatile than neji who already has problems with fighting opponents who are range fighters.

Honestly... I'm going with Baruto FRA.

Neji is a beast in hand to hand but from what I've heard about Baruto he's no scrub in that department either and uses clones, and like AstralKing said, he's got range.

And while Neji can use rotation to likely repal said ranged attacks, he can't keep it up forever. Plus Baruto knows about Neji's fighting style so he won't be cought of gaurd easily.

I can't believe that Neji loses to an unbearable version of Naruto...

It hurts but Burrito FRA.

"And while Neji can use rotation to likely repal said ranged attacks, he can't keep it up forever. Plus Baruto knows about Neji's fighting style so he won't be cought of gaurd easily."

Also vanishing rasengan was able to slip past Momo's bakyugan so I think Nejii will be caught by it

Back