• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
50m?

Hunter power nulls. Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu. No shadow clones. He is ded.

But yeah. Without his more haxxy abilities (power nulled) and range (oh no) then he doesn't have much of a chance against an enemy that instantly power nulls anything more intelligent than a very clever T-Rex.

Also because if the new frontier weapons, Hunter can now close the range gap using electromagnetism.

Naruto gets it.

A lot Better range,better durability,shadow clones,RS.

Power null requiers a hit,Naruto has some kind of precog and is better than the Hunter when it comes to H2H combat.

And I am not sure about Hunters power null.Can anyone post some proofs for it?

Most of hunter's abilities are tied to his weapons and he can use only one in battle.

"Starts at 50m"

> Better range

"Precog"

> Gets hit by people of his speed anyways without clever ways around it

Look up Elderseal. Dragon Element powers it. Basically, the more intelligent the opponent is, the more they are damaged and the more their powers are restricted.

"Hunter has all abilities."

Moving on.

Then post a scan or something that proves the powernull.

Naruto has pseudo precog and this " > Gets hit by people of his speed anyways without clever ways around it" means nothing really.

"Hunter has all abilities."

It doesn't mean that his weapon has elderseal and does all elemental damages and status effects at the same time.

"Starts at 50m"

> Better range

You know, you can retreat and move around while you are in battle and for Naruto it is a lot easier to get out of hunter's range.The starting distance is just a distance they start off.

Hunter is still trash in H2H anyways.

Just look up the game mechanic, that's literally what it does. I can post a link if you really don't believe me/don't want to look up the word.

It means the precognition isn't as helpful as you're portraying it to be.

Yes it does. VSBW allows for paradoxes. That's in the SBA. The character is allowed paradoxes to put them in their strongest form.

And Hunter can follow. Speed equalized.

No they aren't, because they have weapons and whatnot, but whatever you say, bud.

While not totally significant, Naruto scales to 3.35 Teratons of TNT and did this with help, whereas Hunter is 5.62.

It means the precognition isn't as helpful as you're portraying it to be.

It allows to dodge attacks from behind without even looking.

And Hunter can follow. Speed equalized.

Naruto can easily interrapt him by clones and Bijuu Damas,he can sneak undegroung and attack the Hunter from there.FRS one shots Hunter.

I am not 100% sure on Naruto's AP,I'll ask others.But his Small country rating comes from 6-B divided by 2.It is his AP.

Just look up the game mechanic, that's literally what it does. I can post a link if you really don't believe me/don't want to look up the word.

Sure,I'll appreciate if you post a feat itself.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Naruto's EP isn't that reliable. Clever ninjas can surely trick it. Not just that but Hunter has way better at cqc, (he fought Dalamadur who no Hunter can kill it before and True EDs like Kushala Daora who lived and has experience for eons), but also he is at best at cqc.

He made Lao-Shan Lung, who has 6-B+ dura, either flee for its life or straight up kill it with manipulation of surroundings and wits. Also he can take hit from Zorah Magdaros with armors.

Diablos digs underground and attacks. It's nothing new.

Hunter's CQC is trash compared to most low level ninjas.

Hunter fights monsters,not humans.

It doesn't matter whom he can fight,he is low 6-B.

Monsters that can trample entire country or town worth of defense with ease. They lived WAY longer than even Momoshiki for God's sake. Also who said Fatalis is the oldest monster in the profile? It's Yama Tsukami and Hunter can trample them with experience. Those Monsters also have better intelligence than humans because of the mechanics of DE so that's that.

Yes, because Monsters have way better combat experience. They live daily with it, they carts Hunters with it, and they fight to survive + the lifespan they used to survive. It's kill or be killed world. Ancient Civilization is eons ago and Kushala, Fatalis, Yama Tsukami, and other EDs like Teostra are still alive, killing people with far better equipments than modern hunters because they're lunatics.

Can you actually prove that Hunter is somehow inferior at CQC? Because they aren't and the idea is laughable. And yes, you're right, monsters are not people, it is just that... isn't really relevant. Hunter is about the same skill level as Naruto. Can we move on?

If Naruto gets hit, his powers are nulled. From that point on he may as well be fodder compared to Hunter. He is also going to take more damage than others due to being at least relatively intelligent (a genius by no means to be sure, but still, he should be along the lines of intelligence as Elder Dragons).

Naruto has no way to conclusively win except by (maybe?) Shadow Clones, but those get nulled quick against Dragon Element.

Additionally, Dragon Element is not a feat. It is a power. An effect of weapons. Because you seem dead set against using that gosh darn search bar, here is the first result. Elderseal prevents enemies from using their "aura abilities".

Basically, the arguments for Naruto boil down to "Well Hunter has only fought monsters before and not people so lul" (weak argument to avoid the fact that these monsters are in fact incredibly skilled at combat), "well naruto has ninja magic so lul" (which is additionally weak considering elderseal nullifies pretty much any ability not natural to the character) and "lul he is naruto lul"

Hunter has the versatility and hax to take down Naruto, between making Naruto unable to detect him, increasing probability in Hunter's favor, attacking Naruto's soul, and power nulling essentially all abilities on contact.

I read your input.

Can you actually prove that Hunter is somehow inferior at CQC?

Can you actually prove that a Hunter is somehow better in CQC against a ninja that was trained to fight Humans?Or you can just bring here his CQC feats.

Basically, the arguments for Naruto boil down to "Well Hunter has only fought monsters before and not people so lul"

Yeah,kinda.I am serious on that note,Hunter doesn't have an experience in fighting Ninja's,just like Naruto doesn't have an experience to fight MH monsters.Truth hurts.

Naruto has shadow clones,durability,better skill,pseudo precog,FRS (one shots the Hunter),the range of several kilometers and hunter can fight only in close combat,that is a huge disadvantage.

I vote for Naruto for my reasons above.You didn't convince me.I am not gonna argue with you back and forth.I still haven't seen any power null proof yet,but neverminde.

So that's a no, then?

Naruto doesn't have any experience in fighting Monster Hunters. So your point is literally meaningless. Get actual evidence.

Naruto doesn't have better skill and his powers are nullified the second he gets hit. But hey, your choice pal. Just don't be like this about it lol.

I vote for Hunter based on Power Null and various other versatile abilities (becoming undetectable, soul destruction, etc).

Naruto doesn't have any experience in fighting Monster Hunters. So your point is literally meaningless. Get actual evidence.

Lol,are you serious here?Naruto doesn't have experience in fighting a guy with a sword?Or axe?or whatever he uses?It isn't like hunter has any magical abilities and throws fireball,he is useless without his weapon,all of his hax is in his weapons,his hax is uselesse if he can not hit.

But of course Naruto can not dodge a direct attack when he knows about it before the hunter even moves to attack.

Naruto doesn't have better skill and his powers are nullified the second he gets hit.

Yeah,like he stands there and lets the Hunter hit him.

A guy with a kinsect, though? Or even someone who wields them like that? The point is meaningless.

And like Hunter just sits there and takes it from Naruto.

(also "all of his hax are useless without his weapon" is sorta a nulled point since he's using the weapon that has all of his hax in one on it). And of course, Hunter jsut lets Naruto hit him.

Dude. Just vote and move on lol. If your logic is more sound and more convincing than Hunter literally power nulling and destroying the soul, then hey, congrats.

And like Hunter just sits there and takes it from Naruto.

If he could stop AOE attack then yeah,you would've been right,but he can not.

A guy with a kinsect, though?

A Lance that summons an insect?Yea,it is tottaly impossible to dodge,Naruto haven't seen a Lance in his life.

He can counter that with simple stuff though. Hunter has simple things like Evade Extender, which literally just makes them move further to avoid attacks.

A lance that sends people flying through the air with insects that inflict statuses on you at the same time.

I think I'll be voting for the Hunter for the reasons above.

Also, minor point, but there are Guild Knights in MH canon who are tasked with finding and killing criminals or evil Hunters.

So in some cases, Hunters could very well have experience fighting other people depending on whether or not they are good or bad.

But regardless, having little experience fighting "a human" won't change the fact that the Hunter is still fighting extremely intelligent foes that know how to fight in a competent manner.

Glass check my most recent blog btw Rexbolt is done.

More to it than that, but Elderseal is certainly a big deal, yes.

Back