• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser Has Fury!! - Finally Adding Abilities from Bowser's Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we should also probably add Large Size to Fury Bowser. I think Type 1 or 2 at most are most fitting.

Have the accepted edits been applied yet?

Hm. Well, perhaps Type 1 will be used as a safe bet and if more information is revealed to support Type 2 it can be an easy revision

I'd potentially be able to work on it with enough time as I'm on mobile and the source editor isn't as good. If no one else can do it then I suppose I could try to get to adding the abilities.

It might be helpful if I have a guideline to follow, like what formatting to use for things

I'd potentially be able to work on it with enough time as I'm on mobile and the source editor isn't as good. If no one else can do it then I suppose I could try to get to adding the abilities.

It might be helpful if I have a guideline to follow, like what formatting to use for things
Add a new tabber for Fury Bowser, right?

Yes. Also make sure to add Fury Shadows with their abilities listed and the abilities of the Black Paint itself too.

Gonna need scans for power mimicry and shapeshifting (I agree with it, just dont have the scan). These Mario profiles are barebones, least we could do is try to add actual scans to the profile. I'm adding them right now

Also note that the possible dura neg/power null specifically ignores invincibility items and damages Mario regardless, reverting him back to Base, and this likely isn't a game mechanic as Lava can still instantly kill Mario regardless of the form.

Gonna need scans for power mimicry and shapeshifting (I agree with it, just dont have the scan). These Mario profiles are barebones, least we could do is try to add actual scans to the profile. I'm adding them right now

This can probably be used for a link.

Same for accelerated development and stuff

I believe this shows the exact statement that basically supports all that

Aw seriously is the Fury Shadow one not working

I guess I'll just use this video again then. The timeframe should show basically everything the Fury Shadow has listed. It reshapes itself, is a floating ball, and mimics Luigi

Added some, but not done yet, gonna look for better scans for mind manipulation and corruption. Then I'll add the Black Ooze and Giant Bowser tabber. What abilities does Giant Bowser not have from Fury Bowser?

Just saying that there's pretty blatant evidence for Music Keys getting planet wide mind and soul manipulation similar to this CRT, maybe in a future CRT I'll bring it up.

Giant Bowser likely doesn't get the possessive corruption/mind manipulation of Fury Bowser because there's animations where the black paint envelopes the cat citizens before they become evil, implying it's the paint. This is also consistent with Color Splash, too, which is weird.

Bowser should pretty much have the rest though except the dura neg/power null. Maybe add a note that he's displayed a good feat of telekinesis bringing the three large, golden bells to him and then trapping them in what's probably the largest sealing barrier he's created yet but again that's really it. All Giant Bowser gets is mostly upgraded abilities that already existed for him in both Base and Giant form.

Giant Bowser likely doesn't get the possessive corruption/mind manipulation of Fury Bowser because there's animations where the black paint envelopes the cat citizens before they become evil, implying it's the paint. This is also consistent with Color Splash, too, which is weird.

Bowser should pretty much have the rest though except the dura neg/power null. Maybe add a note that he's displayed a good feat of telekinesis bringing the three large, golden bells to him and then trapping them in what's probably the largest sealing barrier he's created yet but again that's really it. All Giant Bowser gets is mostly upgraded abilities that already existed for him in both Base and Giant form.
Sounds good, will add them later unless someone does it

P.S check out this Mario CRT for some other abilities and resistances

Please remember to link to this thread in the edit summary box when you edit Bowser's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back