• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Ganondorf II: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Bowser vs Ganondorf has been done before, Nando lost and nothing major changed since the last fight that makes him winning any more likely this time (Used to be on the profiles until we spent a year changing the Zelda tiers every few months making every match they had outdated). But this time I'm throwing the new Ganondorf against Bowser to see if he fares any better than his predecessor. Obviously people will see the massive gap in stats but just like with the og crenando the new one also has Low-Godly regen so he ain't losing via one shot. And in case the next question is how does Bowser fare against that level of regen he can hit exposed souls (Keyword being exposed, his normal attacks don't directly attack the soul so he's gotta do enough damage to Ganons body that his soul has to come out to regen the damage) and he has goofy stuff like sealing.

Speed is equalised for obvious reasons, both get their standard equipment (Dunno why the double cherry is standard for Bowser when he used it once but it's not a game changer or anything given Ganondorf likes to toss out dupes of himself as well so eh).

Bow-Wow:
Crenando:
They make out (Inconclusive):

He could easily teleport out (And honestly given that Ganondorf's main thing is afflicting Gloom I think inhaling him could end up being more of a detriment to Bowser than anything else)

He could easily teleport out (And honestly given that Ganondorf's main thing is afflicting Gloom I think inhaling him could end up being more of a detriment to Bowser than anything else)
Fair, though if Ganon TP's out he'll still be cellular in size due to Bowsers inhale shrinking him. Would petrification from the Clown Car be able to incap Ganon?

Doesn't anyone that gets out of Bowsers body go back to normal size? There's plenty of instances of enemies and bosses that if Mario and Luigi take too long to beat just crawl out of Bowsers body and also go back to normal size. Don't think being cellular in size would matter anyway since he can still just do funny Gloom hax regardless.

Honestly unsure about the petrification, I've heard conflicting information about how we treat regen this high against transmutation and petrification.

Ngl I was expecting someone else to take over debating for Bowser by now.
Tbh I feel like this comes down to whether or not Bowser figures out that he can kill Ganon physically due to his regen before he gets got by Gloom. How fast does Gloom kill btw?

By itself it takes 6ish seconds going off how quick it kills Link with his base amount of life force, if Ganondorf directly pumps Gloom into someone via his weird tendril attacks then like 1 second
Hmm, then I'm slightly leaning towards Ganondorf here. Bowser will likely try to engage Ganon in CQC. While Bowser can block his attacks with forcefields or his shell, all it takes is a single hit from Ganondorf to put a 6-second countdown on his life. Bowser's best-in-character woncons are probably maneuvering around Ganon in the Koopa Clown Car and using its petrification to turn him to stone or using his other hax after seeing Ganon regen from the Clown Cars danmaku lasers but that's probably less likely than him just jumping out of the Clown Car to fight Ganondorf face to face.

Hmm, then I'm slightly leaning towards Ganondorf here. Bowser will likely try to engage Ganon in CQC. While Bowser can block his attacks with forcefields or his shell, all it takes is a single hit from Ganondorf to put a 6-second countdown on his life. Bowser's best-in-character woncons are probably maneuvering around Ganon in the Koopa Clown Car and using its petrification to turn him to stone or using his other hax after seeing Ganon regen from the Clown Cars danmaku lasers but that's probably less likely than him just jumping out of the Clown Car to fight Ganondorf face to face.

p sure Bowser’s more likely to use fire breath than physical attacks

With the recent downgrades Shin Nando is probably gonna beat King Koopa's arse with ease.
Bowser Crying Sticker - Bowser Crying Stickers

So anyways,there is no way this match is getting added due to being a stomp right?
Might as well close the thread after ya'll like my Made in Heaven joke ofcourse.

Yeah speed equal Ganondorf stomps, speed unequal Bowser blitzes and seals or whatever.

Stomp either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back