• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Vrokota

Dude, Gilgamesh has a large number of abilities too, including instant kill abilities.

Doesnt this bowser have an infinite space thingy that Gil has no way to bypass?

Gilgamesh's ability to just take away Bowser's magic Kharn Style would give him a big edge. I'll go with Gil considering from there he can just petrify Bowser and call it over with.

@PaChi

More likely than not, Gilgamesh would just end up being sucked into the Void again as he always does and spat out somewhere else.

He could just hop into his pocket dimension when Bowser tries to BFR. Mindhax however.....

How often does Bowser use mindhax.

Also, Gilgamesh has an instant-kill sword and numerous durability negating attacks.

Reppuzan said:
How often does Bowser use mindhax.
Also, Gilgamesh has an instant-kill sword and numerous durability negating attacks.
He also has a insta-killing Excalipoor ovo

@Kep

I've only played a few Mario games so you're going to have to be more specific.

How does it work? I've never seen him use it against Mario.

I think he did in Odyssey.

Anyway, even without taking mindhax into account, he also has Time Manip and BFR himself, not to mention fear manip.

What kind of Instant death? Is it from a fodder who Gil is Massively superior to?

He doesn't, nor was I implyig that he did. I'm saying that it being from a fodder (it's not, btw) is moot unless Gil was higher dimensional or the fodder was lower dimensional, because instadeath is instadeath.

I'm saying it would be more potent. There is a scale to these things. We need to know how potent this is.

I mean, compare the reality warping of Calypso and Shao Khan. Calypso's reality warping is very versatile, and translates to several powerful has.

On the other hand, Shao Khan can only use it to merge worlds.

We need to know these things.

If I understand your logic correctly, if someone can tank Murasame's poison, they can no sell Zeref's Death Magic?

So, explain. What kind of Instant death hax are we talking? And is it even good?

@DMUA

It comes from the Super Mario RPG, which has something called a "Safety Ring", which works exactly like a Final Fantasy Ribbon by nulling all status effects and instant death. Ultimately, Bowser seems pretty safe from direct status effects.

He isn't safe from abilities like Hurricane, which instantly brings the target to the brink of death, or Dischord, which lowers one's stats.

Oh.

Well, Regardless, Gilgamesh still has many hax to get the job done.

Back