• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Gilgamesh

High end or low end Bowser? His stats vary very largely.

Attack Potency: Varies; Ranges from Street level to Country level

Speed:
Varies; Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed

Durability: Varies; Ranges from Large Building level to Large Star level

Low-end Bowser, even with MHS reflexes gets pincushioned.

High-end Bowser steamrolls.

Blahblah9755 said:
It's also worth questioning which Gilgamesh this is, as his fsn and ccc stats are very different
Well, people tend to use Base Servant Gilgamesh until specified to use CCC.

Bowser though, just has extremely varying stats in one incarnation.

So you have Gilgamesh who can travel billions times faster than light and stomp BB while calling her weak as ****.

Is there anything Bowser can do to him?

CCC Gilgamesh is only used when addressed as such. As a standard, it's his Servant form that's used.

Servant Gilgamesh is Hypersonic+ (Mach 15 w/ Mach 45 reactions)

Regardless, Bowser's stats is hilariously varying. The lowest Durability rating gets killed by one sword, the highest and Ea isn't doing crap.

Also, I don't remember Gil having anything that does conceptual damage, but based on the nature of his Gate of Babylon, it's possible he has some defense-ignoring items there.

Gil 6/10 for me.

Gemmysaur said:
CCC Gilgamesh is only used when addressed as such. As a standard, it's his Servant form that's used.
Servant Gilgamesh is Hypersonic+ (Mach 15 w/ Mach 45 reactions)

Regardless, Bowser's stats is hilariously varying. The lowest Durability rating gets killed by one sword, the highest and Ea isn't doing crap.

Also, I don't remember Gil having anything that does conceptual damage, but based on the nature of his Gate of Babylon, it's possible he has some defense-ignoring items there.

Gil 6/10 for me.
God Force: The Five Soldiers of the War God- Halberd that nullifies or cuts through all physical defense

Gate of Babylon has too many conceptual weapons to count.

Well consider that the fact Bowser is MFTL+ too you should make it even between the two

Gilgamesh vs Bowser

Bowser base form is allowed to use the grand star to increase his speed and its (Mario party 9) Bowser

Gilgamesh in full power

No prior knowledge

Winner is by knockout or death

Grand Star Bowser is Galaxy Level. CCC Gilgamesh is Large Planet. A stomp.

If we only use Grand Star for speed, then it's more equal to use Star Rod Bowser for every stat other than speed.

Star Rod Bowser is Atleast Planet Level.

Even then, Bowser is only MFTL+ in flight, not in reflexes. Gil is in both, so yeah.

CCC Gilgamesh wins over Star Rod Bowser with Grand Star speed.

Yeah I personally think Bowser is slow due to being big and I'll probably stick with the Mario wiki...

Still I think Bowser wins. I'm just saying Gilgamesh is likely faster because Bowser usually just relies on strength not speed.

Ooh, I like this thread since it has composite Gil. This one may vary though, Star Rod Bowser would give a great fight but will eventually lose. But the strongest Bowser is Galaxy level, which, well, DESTROYS Gil if he hits him at least once. Then again, Gil has hax weapons. A LOT of hax weapons.

Meh, leaning towards Bowser since at strongest he is Galaxy level. One hit and its all over for Gil.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Ooh, I like this thread since it has composite Gil. This one may vary though, Star Rod Bowser would give a great fight but will eventually lose. But the strongest Bowser is Galaxy level, which, well, DESTROYS Gil if he hits him at least once. Then again, Gil has hax weapons. A LOT of hax weapons.
Meh, leaning towards Bowser since at strongest he is Galaxy level. One hit and its all over for Gil.
1. He needs to hit him

2. Gilgamesh had worse

1. They are around the same speed I think so Bowser would hit him eventually.

2. Like? I have never seen Gil, no matter how much I love the guy, tank a Galaxy level attack.

Back