• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BOZ Goku VS Naruto (EOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
End Saiyan Saga i don't know how fast you can count Gregoey as Im sure he was a leats Light Speed but if not then Goku is Still Getting the Kiao-Ken So that gives him the edge imo

Well Beginning of Z Goku, and Naruto are roughly equal in DC, but if Naruto's faster then I'll give it to him until Goku gets Kaio-Ken.

I Think goku can go faster if he use Kiao-ken unless that's wrong for most people.

But if Goku get's close to Naruto or Naruto get's close to him.

Then goku wins this.

Undylan said:
I Think goku can go faster if he use Kiao-ken unless that's wrong for most people.

Then goku wins this.
Yes, but this is beginning of Z Goku so he doesn't have Kiao-Ken.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Undylan said:

Then goku wins this.
Yes, but this is beginning of Z Goku so he doesn't have Kiao-Ken.
I See, Goku would have a hard time then.

But i think he'll still win.

That whole calc is based off his travel speed which =/= his combat speed, so it's not really reliable. That would make Saiyan Saga Goku a turtle to Raditz.

And as for this, I have to go with Naruto, mainly due to hax.

I asked the admins what they thought about the caclc. SeiryuShin said it was outdated and removed it from Goku's profile and also said that Goku would be triple digits mach to possibly Quad mach with Kaioken in the Saiyan Saga.

So Naruto still has a massive speed advantage as beginnning of Z Goku is barely triple digits mach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back