• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Redux: 8-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you show me what you're referencing?

(Eversor being replaced would be... interesting. Crystal doesn't exactly lead with melee, so Crystal's radiation should be fine, though melee opponents will have a rough time.)

It is like a weapon that shoot energy beams, radiation is not a problem, ma guy resist that, the problem is alot of other things + no attack reflection cause that is a 8-A Shield

Your guy does not resist this level of radiation, let me promise you.

Also, the Attack Reflection is still in the game. Crystal won't be blocking lasers, though. She'll just dodge. So yea, the lasers work, though given what I know about HALO she could destroy them with a melee weapon such as her Wrench.

(The Wrench usually just stops/destroys things it can't reflect.)

I mean, MC also has acces to alot of powerfull Melee Weapons to, i was talking about Attack Reflection of Master Chief BTW. Yeah, i will lose that badly

Drite77 said:
I mean, MC also has acces to alot of powerfull Melee Weapons to, i was talking about Attack Reflection of Master Chief BTW. Yeah, i will lose that badly
Ooh, I understand.

But we'll save the debate for the match.

Psychomaster35 said:
So who do you think has a chance to win, guys?
Eversor, Book Cop, Crystal, Jin, Mukoro, etc

I wish everyone luck.

Greyfang and I discussed a lot about who to add.

Dargoo Faust said:
If people are retracting entries because of Eversor's inclusion I'll just ask Wok to swap them out.
Not just Eversor. He's just the most famous. I'll let you people have your fun, just not interested in adding Sinthoras to it.

Waiting for Dargoo to look at the recent replies and update the OP.

Rather ironic that the Eversor is fighting a space marine again

You can fight a culexus assassin if you'd like

I'll update the OP, I guess.

Any dropouts will be replaced by other queued entries or just by my own picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back