• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Returns! 8-C Edition...

Is it wrong that I think I just put mah boi Ichigo to his horrible death against all those combatants like Lucy, Mirio and other lel

• oh thank god kaneki isn't actually there -
  • "meme kaneki"
vs Lucy

FUUUUUUCK

• frantically prepares scans of Kaneki fighting while blinded to make the argument that he can battle against invisible intangible kagunes*

Talk about CRT, I believe Ichigo should be above 8-C since he stomp Town level+ character and took hits from them.

@Homu You can reccomend a new character; it looks like many of them are getting Revised.

Speaking of revised, Round 3 was also met with a Tier Upgrade because of yours truely, while I was calcing how far a character was into 8-C they actually came out as High 8-C on the Low end. RIP.

NEXT ROUND IS UP, CLICK HERE Combatants are Bobert and Iron Man (MCU)

Dargoo, you never gave me or anyone a clear answer on Alicization Kirito. Since there are spaces opened up, is he gonna be considered or no?

I mean, you already suggested Han.

I'll let it slide though. Lucy is already in and I already have a MHA character, but I thinK Ruby could be a good fit.

Himura works fine, too.

This is an interesting idea. But a quick question: Are substitutions allowed for the "DISQUALIFIED" characters?

Totally. I swapped in Ruby and another character just recently, so I'm still open to some more recommendations.

Oliver looks too haxxed on a surface level, although I like Subject Delta.

Back