• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Brad Armstrong
WHY DOESN'T THIS GUY HAVE ANY OPPONENTS YET???!

Scud the Assassin
I bet you don't even know who this guy is

Not surprised this hasn't happened yet. Lisa is underrated. Scud is even more underrated
Speed is Equal

Will be in Olathe, middle of nowhere

Characters will have all items

Winner via complete total anhilation (death)

tell me who you think will win i really wanna hear

I agree. Brad however, is on a far higher level of 9-B than Scud is. Combine that with FAR more stamina, and I say Brad takes it.

Did somebody say LISA?

Cause that game is great and deserves more attention.

Anyway, Brad Armstrong FRA.

Noahkaismith said:
I agree. Brad however, is on a far higher level of 9-B than Scud is. Combine that with FAR more stamina, and I say Brad takes it.
I would agree,but it says Scud has greater stamina due to him being a robot.

Also, Brad - 2 | Scud - 0

Well, since speed is equalized, and both can dodge bullets, Scud's guns won't matter. It'll be a matter of close combat, and Brad holds the advantage there with extensive martial arts training. Brad's fire-based moves would be ineffective, but he can still defeat Scud. Of course, Scud could also beat Brad if he gets the advantage, and he can outlast him in stamina, but Brad has more expertise in fighting. Having all items also means that Brad can heal mid-fight and negate any damage that Scud's done. My vote goes to Brad.

Back