• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Braum upscales from 5.6 kilotons, Oliva scales to 15 kilotons. Oliva is a pretty straight-foward brawler, but nonetheless he has an entire library at his disposal that he reads while "imprisioned" in Arizona Prison, and has shown boxing stances before. For this and the AP advantage, i'd give it to Oliva. Braum with his shield would win tho.

Braum has an experience advantage by a large margin due to having been fighting all across the Freljord for hundreds to thousands of years, he has a Low 6-B durability shield that can grant him a speed amp, he has a durability amp and a damage reduction spell, and if Olivia gets hit by Braum's ice attacks he gets his speed reduced by 70% and if he gets hit by four attacks he gets physically paralyzed and takes bonus damage from all of Braum's attacks

WeeklyBattles said:
Braum has an experience advantage by a large margin due to having been fighting all across the Freljord for hundreds to thousands of years, he has a Low 6-B durability shield that can grant him a speed amp, he has a durability amp and a damage reduction spell, and if Olivia gets hit by Braum's ice attacks he gets his speed reduced by 70% and if he gets hit by four attacks he gets physically paralyzed and takes bonus damage from all of Braum's attacks
Wait, if the shield is low 6-B, why can't it be restricted?

WeeklyBattles said:
Is Olivia not smart enough to just try to attack around the shield?
I think that's definitely possible, but then comes the dura and speed amps, I don't think Oliva could compensate (could be wrong though)

WeeklyBattles said:
Both his amps only last a few seconds each
Okay, if that's the case, I'll reserve my vote for now, but I'm leaning Braum. Shields can stop frontal assaults, amps help in a bad situation, and then freeze time.

WeeklyBattles said:
In this case it's decisive for Braum

It's a fighting move where Oliva sits in the shape of an orb. He then nullifies blunt attacks that hit him by moving his muscles accordingly in order to cancel them at point blank.

I mean, Braum's attacks passivelly freeze the target, and he can even shoot ice blasts or rupture the ground with ice too

I mean if it requires him to move his muscles to deflect attacks, freezing his muscles so they cant move would cancel that out

Back