• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Break Through The Downplay (Sonic CRT:Part 2)

BlastX

He/Him
E.G.G. Station
This should be fairly simple.

In E.G.G. Station Zone of Sonic 4, Sonic goes against a boss rush of all previous bosses and beats them in half the hits it took him previously. Sound familiar? Yeah it's the same situation as in Advance 2 XX Zone.

This means that by the End Of Sonic 4 Episode I, Sonic becomes twice as strong as he was previously, this scales to the rest of the Classic Era and affects everything rating going forward.

Classic Quartet Classic Era:>81 Yottatons.

Sonic 4-Onwards Classic Era:>162 Yottatons

Adventure 1-Early Advance 2:>810 Yottatons

Late Advance 2-Early Heroes:>1.6 Ronnatons
Egg Albatross Scaling
This was accepted in the previous CRT, but some people were (for some reason) doubtful of it, so I want to drive it home.

The Egg Albatross is basically the Egg Hawk but with heavy weaponry attached to it, yet once the extra parts are destroyed the Egg Hawk has only 15 HP compared to Its previous 100 HP, which means everyone got an AD boost towards late Heroes.

Some people believed this was because the Egg Albatross was a hastily thrown together Egg Hawk to buy time, but this doesn't make sense given that Metal Sonic had the entire Egg Fleet and several copies of his strongest robots in tow, so it's not like he was under prepared and short for robots, in fact in Adventure 1 despite how much hype Eggman put for the Egg Carrier he still had another one saved for emergencies, so it shows that Eggman is prepared when it comes to his machines.

And to really drive it home, Metal Sonic has like four copies of the Egg Hawk and the Egg Emperor to throw at each one of the teams, so it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility that he had an Egg Hawk just as strong as the last one to throw at the Heroes.

So with that out of the way, everyone by late Heroes scales above 10.8 Ronnatons or 5-A+. This also means people like Black Doom would upscale to High 5-A as he’s superior to the cast of Shadow’s game (at least individually) who are stronger than their Heroes selfs.
Team Blast Multiplier
Ok now it's where things get interesting.

In Sonic Heroes, Team Blasts can one shot any non boss enemy in the game, this includes Badniks like the Egg Hammers, Heavy Egg Hammers, E-2000 and E-2000R, all of them having 30 HP and some of them even Power Types deal 1 HP of damage, in the case of the E-2000R you can only beat with a Team Blast. Not only that but if you use it against a boss (including Metal Madness) it deals 30 HP of damage.

This means that Team Blasts are a 30x Multiplier for those attacks, this is only available to the teams…except Team Dark with their Chaos Inferno, more specifically E-123 Omega.

Chaos Inferno is performed exclusively by Omega with Shadow just stopping time and Rouge just lifting him up, so all the power comes from him.

This would scale to the Heroes Bosses dura and Metal Madness since it's stated to have all their data (and stronger than all of them combined) and can take several Team Blasts itself.

So Team Blasts, Heroes bosses dura and Metal Madness:324 Ronnatons.
Amy Correction
Amy has Amy Flash in her optional equipment section which makes no sense as it is a natural ability of her and nothing impling it's done by an item, so it should be moved to her natural abilities section.

I feel kind of uneasy about this, it feels like what’s being classed as a multiplier is starting to get out of hand and that every slightly more powerful attack is being classed as a multiplier.

The spindash multiplier I get, level 99 Sonic I get, even the instances of Sonic taking less hits to beat entities than previously could be worked into the themes of Sonic’s accelerated development, but stuff like the focused homing attack and team blast are just gameplay modifiers that have been arbitrarily worked into a multiplier.

Last edited:
I feel kind of uneasy about this, it feels like what’s being classed as a multiplier is starting to get out of hand and that every slightly more powerful attack is being classed as a multiplier.

The spindash multiplier I get, level 99 Sonic I get, even the instances of Sonic taking less hits to beat entities than previously could be worked into the themes of Sonic’s accelerated development, but stuff like the focused homing attack and team blast are just gameplay modifiers that have been arbitrarily worked into a multiplier.
we see how much more damage they do them normal attacks from the cast, what exactly is the problem?

Something like the Team Blast multiplier or focused homing attack isn’t correlated with the story in any way (Zavok needing a focused attack is pure gameplay seeing as the 3DS version doesn’t include that), which is one of the requirements on the multipliers page.

Something like the Team Blast multiplier or focused homing attack isn’t correlated with the story in any way (Zavok needing a focused attack is pure gameplay seeing as the 3DS version doesn’t include that), which is one of the requirements on the multipliers page.
The 3ds version is more canon than the main version because?

Also both are real powers that are stated to give more damage than the regular moves, all we are doing is to calculate how much more powerful they are, seriously they aknolodged attacks, why wouldn't they be okay?

If something like Super Saiyan 2 or 3, which have established canon increases, aren’t accepted, I’m not sure why these are.

For the record the FHA multiplier isn’t correct either, it’s more like 4.5x than 5x.

I unironically agree with you here

If something like Super Saiyan 2 or 3, which have established canon increases, aren’t accepted, I’m not sure why these are.
false equivalency, both of those multipliers come from a very secondary, maybe even tertiary guide that is not supported by the series, with the only 1 that is being accepted, also if you think those are as acceptable as this one is, then make a thread for them, instead of pointing examples point the problem in question, why are these not accetable? i explained the logic earlier, so please, address the logic given instead of giving other verses as example, or if you will do, explain what makes them wrong too while also explaining what is wrong with the logic behind then

For the record the FHA multiplier isn’t correct either, it’s more like 4.5x than 5x.
this is derail, this thread is not about the charged homing attack

false equivalency, both of those multipliers come from a very secondary, maybe even tertiary guide that is not supported by the series, with the only 1 that is being accepted, also if you think those are as acceptable as this one is, then make a thread for them, instead of pointing examples point the problem in question, why are these not accetable? i explained the logic earlier, so please, address the logic given instead of giving other verses as example, or if you will do, explain what makes them wrong too while also explaining what is wrong with the logic behind then

this is derail, this thread is not about the charged homing attack
The problem is that it’s based on how much a health bar goes down in gameplay and nothing else, not substantiated by the story in any way, not stated as a multiplier, etc. For it to be a multiplier I’d at least expect it to deal extra damage when the characters are amped by power cores; but afaik that’s not the case. It just deals a flat 30 damage.

The problem is that it’s based on how much a health bar goes down in gameplay and nothing else
So? A health bar is suposed to shown how much damage you are giving, of we have numbers of how much normal attacks give in damage, then we have a perfect way to shown how much more damage/how mucb stronger another attack is in comparison

not substantiated by the story in any way, not stated as a multiplier, etc.
It doesn't need statements when they are visually shown, this is one of the mostly blatant showings, we see exactly how much more damage one does over the other

But it’s not a multiplier, the attack doesn’t deal more damage if you have characters leveled up, it’s always a flat 30. We don’t assign multipliers to fighting game super moves which is the same concept.

But it’s not a multiplier, the attack doesn’t deal more damage if you have characters leveled up, it’s always a flat 30. We don’t assign multipliers to fighting game super moves which is the same concept.
We treat them as damage boosts.

Do people actually go and calc how much damage certain moves do compared to others and assign that as a damage multiplier.

Do people actually go and calc how much damage certain moves do compared to others and assign that as a damage multiplier.
Not necessarily, but that doesn't work anyway since fighter game characters are rarely on the same or similar level canonically.

Back