• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the overall update to the profile, especially with the addition of actual scans. The abilities look good along with the other stuff but I have a few minor issues which I'll address since I have the time and they aren't complicated.

Ability Issues

First, It would be good if you provided a scan or reference for the Accelerated Development for Evil Dragon Mission base Broly, while it's true that not having to worry about physical body limitations could accelerate growth, an in-verse example of this that can realistically apply to Broly (be it from himself or another dead character).

Second, the Dimensional Domain scan for Dark Demon Realm/Universe Mission Dark Broly doesn't have a description like the other scans, it just says "Dark Broly". Obviously people can translate themselves but given you provided translations for the other scans, it would be preferable for this one as well.

Finally, I don't think you need to use "Enhanced" for many of his abilities. To me Enhanced usually would imply enhanced versions of previous skills but they look like different skills so they are their own version of a specific power. Though this is a minor nitpick and I guess since it's adding more to the general ability, I guess it's enhanced. Overall, it's not a problem, just don't think most of the Enhanced in front of the powers are needed but it's not a problem if they do.

Statistics Description Issues

First, since his first key is simply scaling him to his Toei counterpart, shouldn't he say Unknown in Base, Multi-Galaxy level as Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan, Low Multiverse level as Super Saiyan 3? Since there are images of his base at the top, I assume he can fight in that form?

Lastly, for his second key, I'm fine with the strongest enemy at the time scan + being above the Shadow Dragons but the "destroy everything" scan seems like a go on a rampage and destroy stuff, not destroy everything as a whole, at least without specific context. I don't think it effects the rating or scaling, I just think it doesn't hold up on its own.

Other than what I mentioned above the profile looks good and I agree with the general update as I mentioned at the beginning of my comment.

I agree with the overall update to the profile, especially with the addition of actual scans. The abilities look good along with the other stuff but I have a few minor issues which I'll address since I have the time and they aren't complicated.

Ability Issues

First, It would be good if you provided a scan or reference for the Accelerated Development for Evil Dragon Mission base Broly, while it's true that not having to worry about physical body limitations could accelerate growth, an in-verse example of this that can realistically apply to Broly (be it from himself or another dead character).

Second, the Dimensional Domain scan for Dark Demon Realm/Universe Mission Dark Broly doesn't have a description like the other scans, it just says "Dark Broly". Obviously people can translate themselves but given you provided translations for the other scans, it would be preferable for this one as well.

Finally, I don't think you need to use "Enhanced" for many of his abilities. To me Enhanced usually would imply enhanced versions of previous skills but they look like different skills so they are their own version of a specific power. Though this is a minor nitpick and I guess since it's adding more to the general ability, I guess it's enhanced. Overall, it's not a problem, just don't think most of the Enhanced in front of the powers are needed but it's not a problem if they do.

Statistics Description Issues

First, since his first key is simply scaling him to his Toei counterpart, shouldn't he say Unknown in Base, Multi-Galaxy level as Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan, Low Multiverse level as Super Saiyan 3? Since there are images of his base at the top, I assume he can fight in that form?

Lastly, for his second key, I'm fine with the strongest enemy at the time scan + being above the Shadow Dragons but the "destroy everything" scan seems like a go on a rampage and destroy stuff, not destroy everything as a whole, at least without specific context. I don't think it effects the rating or scaling, I just think it doesn't hold up on its own.

Other than what I mentioned above the profile looks good and I agree with the general update as I mentioned at the beginning of my comment.
These all seem like good points yes.

And it looks good to me too with these in mind.

Well he does later unlock Full Power SS4 & SFPS4LB all on his own (Which are forms that specifically require other people to donate energy to) without never even seeing the forms before so I think that could count? Even by Broly's above average Saiyan AD, that's kinda insane for him to do

Edit: Hearts does obtain his Evolved Super state while being dead so that could potentially support it too
I'll replace it with this one

And I definitely didn't forget to replace this scan when first making the fixes
It looks cool tho
He can although my reasoning for excluding that was because he barely uses it. Either he's in his LSS1 state all the time or higher. But I can add it if necessary
It was more-so a supporting scan tbh, but I can see where you're coming from

Last edited:
Well he does later unlock Full Power SS4 & SFPS4LB all on his own (Which are forms that specifically require other people to donate energy to) without never even seeing the forms before so I think that could count? Even by Broly's above average Saiyan AD, that's kinda insane for him to do.

Edit: Hearts does obtain his Evolved Super state while being dead so that could potentially support it too.
When you think about it like this that's absolutely ******* insane that he just ***** out those forms from out of nowhere.

Well he does later unlock Full Power SS4 & SFPS4LB all on his own (Which are forms that specifically require other people to donate energy to) without never even seeing the forms before so I think that could count? Even by Broly's above average Saiyan AD, that's kinda insane for him to do

Edit: Hearts does obtain his Evolved Super state while being dead so that could potentially support it too
Fair points, that's good justification.
I'll replace it with this one

And I definitely didn't forget to replace this scan when first making the fixes
All good then.
It looks cool tho
Unnecessarily cool tho. Like I said though it's not a real problem.
He can although my reasoning for excluding that was because he barely uses it. Either he's in his LSS1 state all the time or higher. But I can add it if necessary
Not too necessary if he's almost always in SS/LSS but I still could be added. Edit: Saw you added it.
It was more-so a supporting scan tbh, but I can see where you're coming from
I know, but given how heavy people come down on DB stuff, I'd rather be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back