• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Broly has a lot more AP but he always tries to prolong the fight with less powerful attacks just to see the opponents suffer, so much i doubt that he would one-shot omega, since he did not do this with any of the warriors Z who were much weaker than him. While omega is always bloodlusted, he would probably start the fight with hax, especially if he already started on zero form.

Beamgc said:
Broly has a lot more AP but he always tries to prolong the fight with less powerful attacks just to see the opponents suffer, so much i doubt that he would one-shot omega, since he did not do this with any of the warriors Z who were much weaker than him.
While omega is always bloodlusted, he would probably start the fight with hax, especially if he already started on zero form.
He one-shot Vegeta, so if he one-shot Vegeta than he could one-shot the other Z fighters but as you say, he plays around too much.

What can Omega do though ? I don't see why Broly wouldn't just crush him if he is just that much stronger

Calaca Vs said:
>One-shot Vegeta
But didn't kill him.

Omega takes this FRA.
Well it's a movie, of course Vegeta won't die, you can shove a megaversal being in that movie and he still wouldn't kill Vegeta unless the plot required him too, otherwise Vegeta will survive

Doesn't change the fact that Broly don't kill his opponents and just plays around. At most you can say he incaps them.

Of coCalaca Vs said:
Doesn't change the fact that Broly don't kill his opponents and just plays around. At most you can say he incaps them.
But Broly destroyed a galaxy and killed everything within it

Of course he kills people, he is a villian

I mean technically yes and no. People forget he almost killed everyone near the beginning of the fight, the only reason they survived that was because of the senzus. Afterwards there were too many at the same time to kill easily.

Considering he was easily stomping them even being at numerical disadvantage he could've killed them the very moment the fight started.

He didn't killed Goten and Trunks in the second movie even being stupidly superior and chose to make them suffer.

That's not how that works, its because of the numerical disadvantage that he couldnt kill them all quickly. Like I said, in the beginning they were all about to die, the addition of Vegeta, Piccolo, and Senzus changed that heavily.

Pretty sure his psyche in second coming was broken as all heck, but for argumentation's sake, the guy literally just came out of a 7 year coma, not sure if his superiority was all there, espically since he didn't just annhilate Videl.

I remember Broly just standing up after stomping everybody until Piccolo arrived and gave Senzus.

And even after that when he stomped the whole team again he didn't do nothing to kill them even while all of them but Goku were totally out of combat.

Didn't he have to release a lot of ki (hence the "my ki is overflowing statement")

Probably because he was fighting Goku, like you just said he was.

Not sure that was the case but it has been years since the last time I watched the movie.

And no. Goku was almost out of combat. He barely stand up after asking everyone for energy.

That means nothing. Broly didn't landed a hit in Amped Goku.

And the fact that he didn't even killed Videl supports even more the fact that he doesn't kill his opponents even if they are horribly weaker than him.

Because Goku grabbed his fist.

My point was that youre using a broken osyche broky who just came out from a coma as evidence against his 'healthy' mindset present kn movie 8.

Also, isnt there quite an ap gap?

Broly isn't gonna know the exact amount of force to hut with and not kill, and SBA makes them willing to kill anyways.

Even when Broly is always willing to kill he doesn't kill his opponents even being massively superior to them.

And no. My point stands still since I'm relying on the fact that he was waiting while Goku was powering up. The fact that he let that happen it's more than enough to give the win to Omega.

PIS exists, and dragon Ball is really generous with durability in general

Mr John West said:
What can Omega do ?
Omega could destroy his soul, mind control (I'm not so sure), inflict extreme damage with absolute zero or even with its fire attacks that are much hotter than the sun (broly died Just by approaching the Sun)

Beamgc said:
Mr John West said:
What can Omega do ?
Omega could destroy his soul, mind control (I'm not so sure), inflict extreme damage with absolute zero or even with its fire attacks that are much hotter than the sun (broly died Just by approaching the Sun)
Considering Vegeta can resist his body and soul being manipulated by Bibidi due to having more raw power, i'd say Broly can do the same as well. Plus Broly never died from the sun, he died from his own power as you see his heart explode and then he explodes from it. The sun didn't even kill Cooler as he sat in it for ages.

Baby Broly can also survive space, which is very cold itself. So I don't see anything special about his hax that couldn't threaten Broly

We don't accept Torilogic in this site unless someone in-series say raw power can overcome hax.

Calaca Vs said:
We don't accept Torilogic in this site unless someone in-series say raw power can overcome hax.
They don't need to say it, Vegito did it, Broly done it, Vegeta done it, Goku done it a few times from time stop to existence erasure. And all because of their raw power. The thing is it has happened, they resisted these hax cause of their strength so the moment shouldn't be ignored since it's apart of their feats.

Feats and statements should be looked into, not just statements and ignoring feats

I know what you're talking about and I agree but that's not the way we deal things here.

And Vegeta resisted Babidi's attempts because his pride and the desire to fight Goku.

Calaca Vs said:
I know what you're talking about and I agree but that's not the way we deal things here.

And Vegeta resisted Babidi's attempts because his pride and the desire to fight Goku.
So you're saying that DB characters having resistance to mindhax is PIS?

If they resist the hax due to their strength, that's fine for them. They get a resistance. What we don't do is generalize that resistance to anyone comparable to or stronger than them.

@ mr john vest

What vegeta resisted was a mind control, not a soul. And the scene made it clear that broly died because he got too close to the sun, the extreme heat made his body collapse. Also, Space coldness is nowhere near absolute zero.

The resistance is not good enough even if it was scaled as babidi's mindcontrol was only shown to affect a target at once, Omega with the dark elf can mind control the entire planet.

If we are going by the "in character" meme, then how does Omega lead with Mind manip or other hax in every battle? I'm guessing Broly has the AP advantage here so i don't see a reason how he couln't win with just spamming ki blasts which he does very often

What has to do that with this Match? Broly has no hax and he doesn't have Danmaku either.

Also afaik mindhax bypasses non mind-based barrier.

Broly has danmaku and he spams ki blasts regularly aswell its on his profile, didn't answer my question how Omega leads with mind manip but Broly somehow doesn't go for the kill

I don't remember Broly using Danmaku TBH.

It's explained abovethat Omega is always bloodlusted so mindhax is plausible. Is that what you've asked?

Mind manipulation is Dark Elf's main skill, so it's very likely that Omega will use it early. And broly barriers are useless against soul manipulation and mind manipulation , while omega will most likely handle with hax well before broly use some barrier.

Will he mindhax before Broly lands a hit on him? Because Broly loves close combat, but it's not like he doesn't use ki blasts a lot.

Back