• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brunnhilde/Valkyrie (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Quinella (Sword Art Online)

Valkyrie render
"I don't plan to stop drinking. But... I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So... if I'm gonna die, well... it might as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag."

Quinella Full Body
"…I will admit that is unpleasant. To have someone tell me so clearly… that this world is a miniature garden that can be manipulated by some unknown being. However, in that case, what about you… those from ┬½the other side┬╗? Are you constantly aware of the possibility that your own world was created by some higher being and endeavor to please it with your progress? …Of course you don't. Your caprice had led to the creation of a world and lives it has, and you will erase it the moment it lost its necessity. And you, boy of such a world, do you have the right to challenge my choices? I would rather not. Flattering those playing as divine beings of creation and begging them for the continuation of one's existence are simply wretched. You should have known if you had heard those old tales from that kid, boy… my sole reason to exist is to rule. That desire alone moves me and keeps me alive. These two legs are for walking forward and not for bending down onto my knees to yield to another!!"

Who will win?
Speed Equalized

Bloodthristy

Valkyrie: 1

Quinella:

Tie:

Quinella mostly used her sword, her hair and her ice. But then again, the only battle of her we ever saw had her playing with her foes, so.

A month+ late, but whatever. Not too long ago, I suppose, and it's better to contribute than to kill a thread that's barely even taken off.

Anyways, Quinella is a stuck up prick with a superiority complex. She's not going to expect some rando to be hilariously superior to her physically, to bother enough to use a spell.

I mean, how strong is Quinella? 2-3 tons? Scaling from Kirito's 1.5 ton feat.

Valkyrie is what? 300 tons based on Loki and the Bifrost explosion?

Any half-hearted attempt at deflecting a blow from the hilariously superior fighter ends with Quinella bisected.

10/10 Valkyrie.

Back