• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruno and Formaggio have prior Knowledge on what Thanos can do, Thanos has no knowledge on them. Speed Equalized.

Takes place on Planet Titan, Thanos has the power stone, space stone, and the soul stone only. Bruno has aircraft carrier ship that Formaggio made tiny.

Can they give him the meme death?

Bruno Buccellati

Formaggio

Thanos

I don't see how Bruno and Formaggio can kill Thanos but I'm not a Jojo expert so I'll let other people clarify

also massive AP stomp

DnW0 said:
I don't see how Bruno and Formaggio can kill Thanos but I'm not a Jojo expert so I'll let other people clarify
also massive AP stomp
The goal is to zip him open and put the carrier cruiser in his ass and let it expand Antman style.

The zippers ignore durability.

Tetsucabrah said:
The goal is to zip him open and put the carrier cruiser in his ass and let it expand Antman style.

The zippers ignore durability.
First of all, he can teleport the carrier cruiser out of himself, second Thanos could easily one-shot by turning both of them into ribbons or BFRing them to space, he also has energy shields and in the worst case scenario he can time-loop

How is Thanos gonna teleport it out if he doesn't even know its there?

Also Bruno could zip off his thumb to prevent him from snapping.

Tetsucabrah said:
How is Thanos gonna teleport it out if he doesn't even know its there?
Also Bruno could zip off his thumb to prevent him from snapping.
That's assuming that they can even touch Thanos without being instakilled, and time loop pretty much ensures that Thanos won't lose

DnW0 said:
That's assuming that they can even touch Thanos without being instakilled, and time loop pretty much ensures that Thanos won't lose
Doesn't time looping require the uh time stone? I specified this is the incomplete version when he was fighting on Titan.

Tetsucabrah said:
DnW0 said:
Doesn't time looping require the uh time stone? I specified this is the incomplete version when he was fighting on Titan.
Incomplete gauntlet on the profile refers to only Mind Stone missing. Thanos can beat both of them with only the reality stone regardless

Even if he didn't have the infinity gauntlet, one punch in the face each and both would die due to massive AP difference.

I'm not entirely sure reducing Thanos' size would take his stats from Tier 6 to Tier 8.

It made a 9-B character almost get kill by a Spider

That's a big tier jump

But is also takes minutes for it to work

So I guess Thanos takes this

Back