• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buster Machine #7 vs Saint-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Aka Math+Physics vs Law+Reality

Fight takes place in Titan (Jupiter's moon)

Nono 3rd key, Saint 1st key

Speed Unequal

SBA otherwise

Nono (390 MegaFOE): 07

Saint-14 (100 or so KiloFOE): 0

So from what I see Saint's win con is basically just hitting his attacks, but he needs to get in range for that first.

Apart from nuking until she finds out she needs to destroy Saint's Ghost, what are possible ways of winning for Nono?

Are Saint's gunshots made out of energy? Because she can absorp them if they are.

Nono can use her fleet to carpet bomb or seal Saint by forming a wall and rewritting the space he's in.

She can also just form a solar system sized black hole.

That depends on the gun, but most of his guns don't.

I'd bring up that Guardians should resist Physics Manipulation, but I'd have to make a CRT Saint likely wouldn't let that happen and break through their defenses before they could completely seal around him. Hell he'd probably destroy any drones that come in his range in the first place, considering he fought off the Vex for centuries.

Although this would kill Saint (unless he creates a barrier before she does that), it wouldn't necessarily affect his Ghost which can then just respawn him away from the black hole.

The black hole can be up to 80 AU in diameter, so idk. Also, the fleet is composed of quadrillions of ships and they can seal really large portions of space at once.

Well then. Saint's lack of range is quite debilitating in that case. Switching to his second key would make it the other way around.

What are the chances of him getting to Nono before getting nuked until his Ghost dies?

Nono tends to danmaku people pretty often, but if he manages to land a shot i'm pretty sure she dies. What's the max range of his guns?

Well it varies for each gun, but up to hundreds of meters. His abilities should be quite a bit higher however.

hardthonk:
He should be able to hit her yeah, although she can always dodge or teleport into subspace.

That's where S K I L L comes into play

Well waiting for some more input is probably a good idea, but I think Nono takes this the majority of the time.

I have to agree that Saint-14's lack of range will cost him big time, add in the fact that Nono likes to take advantage of her range, can teleport away, and had lot's of ships that slow down Saint-14, I think she just eventually finds out about the ghost and target it or just use a Black hole. As of now it seems that Nono wins more time's then not, although I might be wrong.

Basically I vote Nono for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back