• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really a lot of this needs to wait until we can figure out how far above baseline DBH is they can be anywhere from Infinite ^18 to Infinite ^ Infinite at the moment based on statements. With that being said what stops Buu from absorbing? stone spitting? transmutation? sealing? 4-D Corruption?

I mean thanos it begins in its physical form and after a couple of movements it merges with the universe and leaves the CC unprotected which can be destroyed by a 4B.

Badrimoine2019 said:
For the god sake just tell me how buu would win against Thanos?
Well I have seen mind manipulation that apparently comes from Dabura which means 4-D and absorption. And Janemba stuff.

Admittedly, I have no idea what Thanos is doing outside of his Movie version. So I take it nothing's working?

Thanos one-shots hard, considering the scale of Marvel's 2-A.

Petrification, Absorption, Transmutation, Sealing, Life Force Absorption, Power Nulling

How is Thanos getting past this?

the deformation of reality and null power does not work, and the rest can be avoided if he ***** with the universe in addition to the absorption of buu needs an enemy to make his mass

Speed is equal

How the hell speed is equal? Thanos speed ils Immusurable in his profile

Because speed is Equalized.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
AwkguyDB said:
Petrification, Absorption, Transmutation, Sealing, Life Force Absorption, Power Nulling
How is Thanos getting past this?
Are these passive?
Absorption both Phyiscal and Life Force are Passive so is Transmutation. Not sure about everything else.

Planck69 said:
Where does he showcase passive transmutation?
Buu is capable of Transmuting beings like Vegito who are stronger than him. Vegito only resisted due to "special" conditions and likewise Xeno Trunks

AwkguyDB said:
Planck69 said:
Where does he showcase passive transmutation?
Buu is capable of Transmuting beings like Vegito who are stronger than him. Vegito only resisted due to "special" conditions and likewise Xeno Trunks
That doesn't prove how it's passive at all.

Then Thanos mind-haxes. Or incaps with SEI. Or just breathes.

Back