• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mah waifu need more matches so here we are, and more KHR match that not named Tsuna or Mukuro (and maybe Hibari) so let's do this! Mafia against Pretty Pokemon, mission is capture her dead or alive, can they do it or Glaceon just laugh on his corpes after defeating him!!?

-7-A Byakuran is used

-Speed are equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Place: Shibuya District

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via K.O, Death, and Incapatitation!!!

Byakuran
Glaceon5

VS

• Glaceo: 5 (Teo, Glace, Jack, Junko, Drite)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Doesn't Byakuran just nope Glaceon's attacks with White Applause all day or something?

I'm not too familiar with Hitman powers, tbh.

I need some help figuring something out, Self-Curer halves the number of turns needed to heal, so technically all Pokemon can heal from Mystery Dungeon Status Conditions it just takes longer for those without Self-Curer, but only some Status Conditions are healed within a number of turns some aren't and thus won't be cured by Self-Curer. For Pertfiy the conditions to cure it are "Until the Pokémon is affected by an item or move." or "21-30 turns for the team leader."

So Self-Curer would only heal if its the leader and it would still take 11-15 turns, no idea how long a turn is, but theirs also the it heals if their attacked part, so how would that work with the Petrify from Reborn and do we count this Glaceon as the leader thus letting it heal?

So, exactly how long, would 11-15 turns be, I'm pretty sure we can extrapolate that would probably be 11-15 actions a Pokemon would take which honestly probably isn't that quick and I'm pretty sure anyone would be able to attack a Petrified Pokemon in that time. Though if we say the healing after attack thing is a feat of the Pokemon, and not a weakness of the Petrification in Pokemon Mystery Dunegon, that would mean the Pokemon would be cured after that one attack so at least that's something.

Byakuran is likely the only sky flame user who doesn't really make much use out of his petrification. Tsuna uses it to nullify attacks. Xanxus uses it one people. I don't think Byakuran really uses his much at all, opting more so for his dragons. Outside of White Applause, Byakuran isn't really all that hax.

What's the AP difference between the two?

On paper, Glaceon has far more hax, and is likely more likely to take it depending on how often it uses hax over what I'm assuming are its go to water and ice attacks.

It might be worth giving Byakuran prep time in the form of letting him meet his parallel selves. To make the match more interesting, and likely more fair.

I don't think so. Giving Byakuran prep will essentially given him in depth knowledge of what Glaceon can do, but that's it. He won't really be able to develop counter measures for it aside from memorizing attack patterns.

Byakuran with prep nearly stomps, but I also think Glaceon two-shots normally (Although, the thing that doesn't make it a complete stomp is its weakness to flame attacks).

Overall, bad matchup.

Byakuran with prep knows strengths, weaknesses, attack patterns, and mental tendencies.

It would give him perfect knowledge of what to do against his opponent.

And it's even worse when you consider what giving Byakuran a sizable amount (At least a week) of prep in the KHR world would mean. If he really feels it's neccesary; he absorbs a bunch of flames beforehand (Making him much more powerful, possibly even tier jumping), and/or he create/collects a bunch of OP box weapons (Like Dino's which negates durability via sky attribute).

@Veloxt

I really meant only giving Byakuran like an hour or so. Similar to what he had right before he fought Tsuna, where he only had a few minutes to actually discuss things with his parallel selves before engaging in battle. Enough time to gain knowledge, but not enough time to actually prep before going into battle.

Glaceon having a weakness to flame attacks is relatively minor here, since KHR flames aren't actual flames, but life energy with an association with the spirit. The fact that sky flames produce large quantities of heat, however, might help.

A bloodlusted Byakuran? I guess he'd go for his strongest attack right off the back if what happened after Yuni died is anything to go off of.

Byakuran would need time to actually gather box weapons, or send ghost out, which can be restricted. It could just be, "Byakuran was given 15 mins to speak with his past selves before the match started", which would give him info with no time to actually do anything other than mentally prepare.

Yes, Byakuran would know of what Glaceon can do, which is the point. But Byakuran already doesn't have an answer for much of it, things like precog and the like. Him having knowledge just makes him fight far more efficiently against an enemy whose abilities are outright better than his on paper.

Bloodlust makes him reckless, lol. I think it's less safe, since part of Byakuran's strength is the fact that he is so calculating.

Without prep, Glaceon likely takes this pretty decisively unless Byakuran has some kind of absurd AP advantage. Stat amp means white applause won't be super helpful here. The rest is just versatility to Glaceon's hax.

@Liten DWF are likely enough like real flames to still fall under pokemon's fire move category (As they produce heat).

Also, if it's just an hour of prep, he might get stomped as it's stated that he becomes considerably weaker after connecting with the other Byakurans and needs a full day to regain his power. Maybe that doesn't apply to him only using it for a few minutes though...I'm unsure.

@Yung

I think that only happened because of special circumstances. I'm fairly certain that talking to his parallel selves usually doesn't drain him.

Byakuran being able to speak with his past selves doesn't grant him a win. It just makes the match more fair and less decisive. Him being able to speak with his past selves doesn't mean he can spontaneously bypass precog. But now he can accurately predict Glaceon's moves and predict his precog much like Vongola Intuition. It evens things out as opposed to having it be decisively against him, with his only win conditions being OOC petrification (which should work due to the sky element's harmony characteristic), or beating down Glaceon when glaceon can heal, stat amp, likely stat deduct, and freeze on contact with a particular move. Byakuran's flames generating heat only help but so much.

Lol, thinking about Byakuran's ability. It's extremely OP. Not only does he have the ability to talk with all parallel world Byakurans, but he can also share memories and abilities with them.

And the KHR verse as a whole is very very high into 2-B with there being as many worlds as there are possibilities.

In fact, the only reason he lost is because of time travel shinanigans coupled with PIS.

@Liten

Also, Byakuran doesn't seem to use his ability much post-future arc...Do you think he lost it, or Tsuna successfully "sealed" it as directed by Shoichi?

Or maybe he just doesn't use it because he knows that he will fall into depression after obtaining ultimate power?

....Or maybe the mangaka forgot, or she just decided to shaft him anyway...

I have no idea.

@Yung

I didn't even think about KHR being 2-B, lol. But technically, I suppose that it is. Tsuna's existence along with the Vongola rings seems to have shifted the course of history for that one particular timeline, allowing Byakuran to be defeated.

Though, I'd rather not derail. We can continue on my wall if you like.

Back