• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Eos vs Juubito

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Both are in character they start 20 meters away, battle takes place on beerus planet. who wins and why im leaning towards juubito but what do you guys think?

I am going to go with obito

Obito is stronger and more durable than byakuya ( slightly but still )

With his regen it can make up for his lake of speed ( only slightly slower than byakuya )

With his truth seeking balls he can deffend against all of byakuyas attacks ( since i assume verse s are equalized that means chakra equals spiritual power and since byakuyas powers comes from within it would equal regular chakra and that would mean that his truth seeking balls can deffend him from any of byakuyas attacks regardless of wether it is from his kido of zanpakuto) also with them he can attack byakuya on a molecular level bypassing his dura ( unless byakuya gained the ability to deffend against such attacks that i over looked )

Obito i believe still has his rinngan powers (even if he does not it wont change the out come )

He still has his sharingan that would allow his to see byakuyas movements and attacks and counter them since the gape in speed is not that great

Over all i give it to obito with mid difficulty

Back