• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with Byakuya here with a mid-high difficulty. Hitsugaya might be able to freeze Byakuya but Byakuya will just break out the ice and use his Bankai. Also he'll use his Senka and Utusemi technique.

Hitsugaya should not be slower than Byakuya and he is a pretty good counter to his Senbonzakura petals as he can mass-freeze them. On the other hand, Byakuya is more skilled and has Kido stuff. Probably Byakuya 6/10 times.

Hitsugaya is the most underestimated captain. He did contend with Tier Harribel for a good while and even just barely kept up with her Sonido. These feats are absolutely nothing to sneeze at. Hitsugaya should be roughly comparable to Byakuya in terms of Reiatsu (both immensity and control) and not too far behind in Shunpo speed.

That being said, Hitsugaya can't win against Byakuya. The latter just outclasses him overall as a well rounded captain. Hitsugaya may be close in terms of Shunpo speed but Byakuya has Utsusemi and is far better at using multiple Shunpo steps in quick succession in fast paced close quarters combat. Hitsugaya may be rated highly in Kubo's stat charts for Kido skill but Byakuya is a true master. He has shown casual usage of level 80+ Kido without incantation in combat (usage of level 80 or higher Kido without incantation indicates that he is a true Kido master). Hitsugaya may be a masterful swordsman but so is Byakuya and is widely regarded as one of the most dangerous swordsmen in Soul Society. Hitsugaya may be a genius and a competent strategist & tactician but Byakuya once again is more well rounded in these areas and has far greater experience.

Hitsugaya might give Byakuya a high difficulty fight but in the end, Byakuya will assuredly find some way to beat him.

Tōshirō high difficulty. Byakuya has a slight speed advantage but Tōshirō should have the reiatsu advantage. Tōshirō should have the Zanpakuto advantage and in a worst case scenario, Hyōten Hyakkasō is something Byakuya cannot defend against.

Tōshirō is severely underated. Back in SS Arc, he fought on par with Gin. He also defeated Harribel with moderate difficulty, in FKT Arc. Adding unto that, Starrk implied that Tōshirō's Bankai was more impressive than Suì-Fēng's, the latter being able to cause severe damage to Barragan.

Joseph619 said:
It's a common joke in Bleach fandom that everybody hates Hitsugaya
Really? According to Japan polls the guy is the number one male character in terms of popularity. He's pretty cool for me as well. Certainly cooler than wannabe Neji.

ScarletFirefly said:
Joseph619 said:
It's a common joke in Bleach fandom that everybody hates Hitsugaya
Really? According to Japan polls the guy is the number one male character in terms of popularity. He's pretty cool for me as well. Certainly cooler than wannabe Neji.
I am talking about fanbase outside Japan. Seems like all hate in Bleach falls on Hitsugaya.

Lmao, apparently that's for Japan only. You know the hate is real when people say that Adult Hitsugaya would lose to Ulquiorra, Starrk and Shinji. At least Base Aizen is believable cuz KS and Hogyoku shenanigans.

Hitsugaya has a really bad habit of getting shafted in bleach

I think he has lost every match he has fought, despite being captain or it was interrupted

I dont think he has any great fighting experience.

Hell, I think even his sister (Rukia) has a better chance against Byakuya then Toshiro does just based on feats/ability/experience

I am going to go with Byakuya because of Experience and just being a more well rounded fighter with mid diff

Maybe I am wanking byakuya too much and disregarding toshiro too much, but that is my vote

^ No. He's won every fight he's been in, baring against Aizen and Bazz-B. Pretty much everyone lost to Aizen and Tōshirō had several disadvantages when fighting against Bazz-B, who's unnaturally powerful anywwys.

Piercer of Heaven said:
^ No. He's won every fight he's been in, baring against Aizen and Bazz-B. Pretty much everyone lost to Aizen and Tōshirō had several disadvantages when fighting against Bazz-B, who's unnaturally powerful anywwys.
Really?

Toshiro vs Gin (Inconclusive, interrupted)

Toshiro vs Aizen Round 1 (Lost)

Toshiro vs Espada (Inconclusive)

Toshiro vs Tier (Inconclusive)

Toshiro vs Bazz-B (Lost)

90 percent of his fights were interrupted or he lost

Edit:

Saying he won every fight discounts all the fights he losts or were interrupted.

He has won maybe... 3 fights in the entirity of bleach.

As in, killed his opponent or decommissioned

Edit 2: 4 fights if you counts his first fight by himself against tier a win, which I do not

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/T%C5%8Dshir%C5%8D_Hitsugaya/Battles_%26_Events

Hitsugaya's round 1 against Harribel should be considered a win. If it wasn't for Wonderweiss freeing her, she would have died.

Soldier Blue said:
Hitsugaya's round 1 against Harribel should be considered a win. If it wasn't for Wonderweiss freeing her, she would have died.
Then Hitsugaya should have had a way easier time taking her down with help but Aizen rofl stomped her instead.

My two answers?

1. Character Induced Stupidity 2. Author Induced Stupidity But generally speaking, that is more opinion then anything. My original statement stands.

Hitsugaya is a good counter to Byakuya's sword abilities. Byakuya may be more experienced but Hitsugaya is also a genius and highly skilled fighter. They should also be pretty close in speed. I'm voting Hitsugaya.

KinkiestSins

Gin was clearly losing.

Shawlong and Luppi got bodied.

Harribel was defeated.

Toshiro defeated Yukio.

Toshiro defeated Cang Du.

Toshiro defeated Yumichika and Ikkaku.

Toshiro defeated Charlotte.

Toshiro would have defeated Mayuri if it wasn't for his drugs.

Hitsugaya should win, I think. Freezing Byakuya petals is gonna be a big problem for him. And he's more versatile with his ice compared to Byakuya.

Toshiro should come out on top with extreme diff for reasons above. mainly because I view Toshiro different than other Shinigami. he had a very high spiritual pressure as a kid, obtained the name of his zanpaktou without a zanpaktou sword or any Shinigami training. and he became a child prodigy that is said by shunsui that Toshiro would one day surpass him.

Toshiro's overall fighting skills and mastery close quarters with the sword he has is top notch as we've seen when he went up against tier and gin. he utilizes his size greatly with his swordmenship making him much swifter and agile. in their fight against miracle, it looks as if Toshiro was ordering Byakuya. also, Toshiro is proberly much more intelligent than byakuya since the soul society arc,toshiro knew that there was more to rukia's execution and openly found aizen as the main culprit.(but then aizen ****** him over)

swordsmenship. on par spiritual pressure. Toshiro Dc. Toshiro abilities. Toshiro intelligence. Toshiro speed. on par

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back