• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't you put Wolf down for good if he's gibbed or incapped? Also is Wolf undead? Been ages since I looked at Sekiro so I forget

He's not incapping Wolf down for good due to how skilled Wolf is. Wolf is not an undead, he is bounded by his Dragon's Heritage which lets him revive if he dies. Byleth doesn't have a way from Wolf's Immortality Type 8. Even if Byleth rewinds 13 times he cannot win.

Wolf's deathblows one-shot Low 7-Bs on his level.

Fine then I guess I'll not bump this anymore unless you can suggest an alternative opponent for Byleth or Wolf then or someone knowledgeable on Fire Emblem comes along but this still seems valid

Back