• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
I had this idea based on absolutely nothing at all

Speed equal
SBA
Battle takes place on The Amazing Digital Circus

Vs

So Caine will most likely mistake Alastor for an NPC of his since he isn't any of his circus members and simply snap to poof him into confetti. Does Alastor have anything instant on him? I do know he has the potential to one-shot thanks to the tier gap.

So Caine will most likely mistake Alastor for an NPC of his since he isn't any of his circus members and simply snap to poof him into confetti. Does Alastor have anything instant on him? I do know he has the potential to one-shot thanks to the tier gap.
Do we have any proof that it works on non-NPCs? NPCs are Caine's creations so it makes sense he can just get rid of them whenever he wants.

Do we have any proof that it works on non-NPCs? NPCs are Caine's creations so it makes sense he can just get rid of them whenever he wants.
Nothing suggests that it's exclusive to NPCs, it just so happened that the first time it gets used was on one, but it doesn't mean it only works on NPCs since it's never stated.

Nothing suggests that it's exclusive to NPCs, it just so happened that the first time it gets used was on one, but it doesn't mean it only works on NPCs since it's never stated.
I feel like it should be the other way around aka nothing suggests that it works on anything other than NPCs. Why didn't Caine just use it on Kaufmo instead of BFR him?

That's not how that works, you'd need to prove that it only works on NPCs.

Him not proofing Kaufmo is irrelevant when he didn't even "destroy" or kill him to begin with. I doubt Caine is even allowed to kill them to begin with.

You'd need to prove he wanted to poof Kaufmo but couldn't if you want that line of reasoning to work.

That's not how that works, you'd need to prove that it only works on NPCs.

Him not proofing Kaufmo is irrelevant when he didn't even "destroy" or kill him to begin with. I doubt Caine is even allowed to kill them to begin with.

You'd need to prove he wanted to poof Kaufmo but couldn't if you want that line of reasoning to work.
Whether or not he can do it isn’t the problem, it’s whether or not he would do it that is really important. We have evidence that proves he wouldn’t want to use confetti on any of his victims, even when they’re causing issues like all the abstracted entities. So if we assume Alastor to have been sent to the circus in the same way as the others, then it would be very unlikely for him to want to fully delete him, at least initially.

Upon deleting Gumigoo, Caine says
I know you guys love your NPCs but if I start losing track of who's a human and who's an NPC, who knows what could... Happen...
This seems to imply that, at some point, Caine mistook a human for an NPC and ended up deleting them, implying his powers work both on humans
Why didn't Caine just use it on Kaufmo instead of BFR him?
Probably because his code forbids him from doing anything to humans, as in "You shouldn't" rather than "You can't"

Should we even count Alastor as "human" btw? The dude is a Sinner and a Demon, I don't think Caine has anything saying in his code he can't do a thing against Demons, it's likely he won't even see Alastor as a human and just go "What's this weird guy doing? I don't remember creating him, and he's definitely not a human, must be a virus!"

Caine can just snap Alastor away and end him instantly, like what can Alastor even do against this 💀 ?

Caine can just snap Alastor away and end him instantly, like what can Alastor even do against this 💀 ?
One shot Caine with literally anything, Alastor could do something like create an explosion, make a swarm of demons to overwhelm Caine, just summon tentacles right beneath him and crush him, make himself big and just swarm away Caine like a insect, the list goes on
It all depends on wether Caine starts by snapping Alastor out of existence or not

One shot Caine with literally anything, Alastor could do something like create an explosion, make a swarm of demons to overwhelm Caine, just summon tentacles right beneath him and crush him, make himself big and just swarm away Caine like a insect, the list goes on
It all depends on wether Caine starts by snapping Alastor out of existence or not
Well how fast can Alastor perform his attacks? (IE. Snapping, Pointing)

From what I've heard, there is still some travel distance to Alastor's attacks, so Caine should get a chance to snap and confetti-cize him.

Indeed, SBA means they would be in fairly high distance from each other due to how ranged their attacks can reach

With speed equalized Caine would just snap and poofs Alastor, I will say this again, This is a complete stomp for Caine

And again, Alastor could just open a portal with the tentacles right below Caine, or spawn his summons there like Nifty and the mini shadow demons

I wouldn't say it's a complete stomp, it all depends on what Caine starts with
The only time we see anything combat related with Caine is him starting with a EE snap
And again, Alastor could just open a portal with the tentacles right below Caine, or spawn his summons there like Nifty and the mini shadow demons
It still takes time to reach him and Caine can also react and get out of the way and then proceed to snap

The only time we see anything combat related with Caine is him starting with a EE snap
Well, I still feel Caine using confetti right away would be pretty out of character, although it all just kinda depends on how Alastor got sent into the circus. Caine has shown that he doesn't want to use EE on somebody if they're one of his victims, even in the case of Kaufmo, where he was actively causing harm. Also, I don't think Caine would mistake Alastor for a virus or something. I mean, most of the others don't look too human either, and Caine didn't assume they were just NPCs, so he probably knows what he did and didn't create. Yes, he did state that it's possible for him to mix up NPCs and people, but that seems unlikely to happen as long as Caine was notified of his arrival and Caine didn't create anything that Alastor could be mistaken with.

Idk. He might go for EE eventually (assuming he even could do it to Alastor), but I doubt he'll start with it as long as he knows there's a chance of Alastor being an actual living being.

Last edited:
Well, I still feel Caine using confetti right away would be pretty out of character, although it all just kinda depends on how Alastor got sent into the circus. Caine has shown that he doesn't want to use EE on somebody if they're one of his victims, even in the case of Kaufmo, where he was actively causing harm. Also, I don't think Caine would mistake Alastor for a virus or something. I mean, most of the others don't look too human either, and Caine didn't assume they were just NPCs, so he probably knows what he did and didn't create. Yes, he did state that it's possible for him to mix up NPCs and people, but that seems unlikely to happen as long as Caine was notified of his arrival and Caine didn't create anything that Alastor could be mistaken with.

Idk. He might go for EE eventually (assuming he even could go to Alastor), but I doubt he'll start with it as long as he knows there's a chance of Alastor being an actual living being.
I mean, What you said just now is scenario dependent

SBA means they will see each other as enemies and will try to win at all costs

With Caine's AI mentality of "Must do X so will do X the fastest and easiest way I can" yeah it does sound very likely he'll just start by snapping

It still takes time to reach him and Caine can also react and get out of the way and then proceed to snap
It's literally going to spawn right beneath Caine's feet and grab him with Class M strength, I know Caine floats but I'm pretty sure that with SBA he might just be a few centimeters off the ground
Caine could react, but Alastor could just as easily grab Caine before that

With Caine's AI mentality of "Must do X so will do X the fastest and easiest way I can" yeah it does sound very likely he'll just start by snapping

It's literally going to spawn right beneath Caine's feet and grab him with Class M strength, I know Caine floats but I'm pretty sure that with SBA he might just be a few centimeters off the ground
Caine could react, but Alastor could just as easily grab Caine before that
Caine just snaps after getting grabbed, Not much Alastor can do

Back