• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc group i summon you

Nagato can just drop the CT if he needed and the collision would be Large Island level so i think it is regular AP ,the Nine tails could stay on the surface of the CT meaning that he could overpower a portion of the gravity not the entire thing.

I agree that it is kinda weird but i'll be honest if we are going to rate the top espada as City level for a technique they haven't shown i have no problem with rating Nagato as Large Island level for not doing something that he could.

It took energy to move such a mass in the gravitational field.

Unlike the OBD, I thought that Pain's AP using various techniques differs and couldn't scale to his usual (see casual) AP since it took such a ridiculous strain on his body.

Do you think we should reconsider?

I also believe that ,in various series someone does something with a special attack and suddenly it is used to rate every casual attack.

It should be Environmental destruction, but with the potential to trap and crush the opponent it is used against. I don't think he can hold it together and then drop it like Sage Madara can since it was only shown crumbling after its use and the he never performed the feat and there is little reason to suggest he can. Unless you disagree, ofc.

He pushed himself to even create the Chibaku tensei, I don't think he can use the thing as a weapon.

aren't those scaling suggest roughly the same size of CT? they both can be legitimate, as it seems to me one validates the other...

Back