• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dargoo_Faust/Overwatch:_D.Va_Self-DestructsPriority: 2 (Scales to around a quarter of the heroes)
Verse/Character: Overwatch/D.Va

Feat: D.Va's self-destruct.

Nobody answered on the request thread, so I did it myself. This also downgrades an 8-A feat to baseline 8-B.
It turns out that I miscalced this, and forgot to halve the explosion radius among other things, and the result has changed to 8-C+, meaning that the Self-Destruct shouldn'e be labeled as anything more than "High 8-C, higher with Self-Destruct".

I need one more calc member to look at this.

User blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/The Spectacular Spider-Man - Spidy's Lifting Strength

Priority: 2 or 1

Verse: The Spectacular Spider-Man (No verse page)

Description: Spidy lifting things.

User blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/Sonic the Hedgehog - Eggman Takes An Explosio

Priority: 2

Verse: Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe)

Description: Eggboi tanks an explosion.

User blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/Keijo - Break A Boulder

Priority: 2 or 1

Verse: Keijo!!!!!!!! (No verse page)

Description: Calculation of a talked feat, destroyed boulder, with a safe assumption.

Importance/Priority: 3
Name of the Verse/Character: To Aru Majutsu No Index
Brief Feat Description: Puzzle survives something heavy crashing into her fast. Basic KE calc, based on direct statements.
Link: Here.

Importance/Priority: 1 or 3 (Depended on future development)
Name of the Verse/Character: Petals of Reincarnatio / Tesla
Brief Feat Description: Tesla sublimates large parts of the
russian permafrost ground. Suggestions regarding depth very welcome.
Link: Here.

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Almost all fiction and possibly real life

Brief Feat Description: Size calculator required to breach AP.

Link: Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back