• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 2/4 (Supports the current continent level rating although the result is higher than the one currently used, could raise a decent amount of character to higher tier via scaling chain, scales to most of the verse)

Verse: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel)

Feat: Carerra nuked the Great Jura Forest
Priority: 1(Currently hold the rating for everyone in the verse)

Verse: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel)

Feat: Shizu dodged Black Lightning
One month bump, plus this

Priority: 1
Verse:
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel)
Description: Rimuru reacts to Disintegration

Verse: Team Fortress

Feats:
Priority: 1, possibly 2.
Verse: Half Life
Feats:
Bump

Priority: 1

Verse: Robots (2005 Film; new verse)

Feat Description: Bigweld's Weight (I'm not a calculator guy if you're asking for revisions)
I thought that they would weigh WAY MORE then the average human, due to all the metal? So as a result, maybe it's enough to suggest at least Peak Human to Class 25?
Didn't one of the characters also survive getting crushed by Bigweld too? Or was it Aunt Fanny?

Ether way: Finally one about ROBOTS, such a decent film and ya did it for the absolute unifying CHONKER that is BIGWELD (When any of you have a spare, you gotta hear the GBA Soundtracks, they are as criminally underrated/mesmerizing. However I feel like going on a limb here and say that in a different timeline, this may have just been Ratchet & Clank on the GBA). Said film made me think of the wonders regarding futuristic certainties/intricacies, alongside Astro Boy/MLAATR, Meet The Robinsons, and that existential Steven Speilberg AI film.

The strongest/fastest Blue Sky Character has got to undoubtedly be Scrat though: It isn't just the broad statistics, in one of the specials had Scrat somehow quickly learn how to read and execute surprisingly advanced things as it is, despite being from A LONG PREHISTORY, before any language/proper training were invented! XD. So there's Accelerated Development for him as the literal tip of the Iceberg.

Back