• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Request.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
I'd like to request a calculation. How much energy would it be to turn an entire country into a snowy wasteland?

You can go here to request it, but to be accepted, it must be something practically useful for the profiles within this wiki.

Also, it would depend on the size of the country, and the degree of the cold.

Antvasima said:
Also, it would depend on the size of the country, and the degree of the cold.
US sized, into a "Frozen Nightmare."

It's for the MLP Verse.

Well, you will have to find scans, and size approximations, which you post in the request. However, I sincerely doubt that the Crystal Empire is remotely the size of the United States.

Antvasima said:
However, I sincerely doubt that the Crystal Empire is remotely the size of the United States.
The Wendigo's froze the entire country of Equestria.

Okay. I thought that you meant the crystalling episode.

Back