• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests Thread - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No, completely ignored this in the process of the explosion, as she is able to control the subatomic substance and optionally can turn herself into a cloud of fast-moving particles.

2. Yes if it possible, because she not only responded to the explosion very fast, but also managed to prevent a chain reaction and its aftermath, that was supposed to at least turn everything within a few kilometers into lifeless ruins and lead to radioactive contamination.

Soldier Blue said:
Entirely blasting apart a ship that big would be Low 7-C (Small Town level) at least. Refer the Iowa-class Battleship profile.
I see, thanks. It seems it could perhaps qualify for a solid 7-C since that ship is considerably larger and more massive than the Battleship.

Feat: Logan tanks a explosion 2 times one that destroyed a satellite the other that destroyed a third of a asteroid without taking any damage

Priority: 1

Verse: Marvel

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-146?id=32358

http://***************.to/Comic/New-X-Men-2001/Issue-145?id=32357

Scans: Satellite explosion

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine23.jpeg (The satellite right next to a person)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine12.jpeg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine21.jpeg

Asteroid explosion

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Xmenjet.jpeg (X men jet compared to the asteroid)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jean8.jpeg (Jean grey compared to her Jet)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Wolverine20.jpeg

Kasyacarey said:
Storm calculation?
Priority: 3

Verse: Storm/Marvel http://***************.to/Comic/Storm/Issue-4?id=15060#2

First image

feat:While learning of Logan death, She created a solar wind around the planet. She stated if she did stop she would ablaze the atmosphere which would probaly mean the rest of earth too.

Verse: Storm/Marvel

feat:Here she creates a 12 gale force solar wind to push back a Sentinal backed by the full powered of the Sun.

Second Image

Priority:3

Verse: Storm/Marvel

feat:All of the X-men from X-men Xtreme at full power try to stop Khan. Keep in mind Storm is using her bio lightning which weaker than the natural one she uses. She is also weak and her nervous system is messed up and was hospitalized.

Third Image

Verse:Storm/Marvel feat:Here Storm summoned the full power of the Galactic core to kill the brood inside her. Which is millions of stars that she relied on. Thus leaving her in bad condition, but she did survive. Keep in mind that Storm is Amped in space and is a high level energy manipulator/absorber.

Forth Image

Fifth Image

verse:Storm/Marvel

feat:Here she was able to heal an entire dimension with her powers she channeled. Remember She is a high end energy manipulator and can use any source to power. She is able to control the energies behind the weather, magic, and more and also channel it through her body.

Sixth Image

Verse:Storm/marvel

Feat:When fighting Phoenix Echo Rachel Grey, who is being controled by ailen tried to enter storm mind. Her powers went pyscho and created winds that sculpted the planet when it was young.

Seventh Image

Verse:Storm/marvel

Feat:She was able to tank an attack from Siena Blaze via winds. Siena Blaze has the power to distort the Earth EM fields. She borrows power from the EM field causing use sections of it to be ripped out and causing an explosion somewhere on the planet. If Siena blaze keep using her powers, she would split the Earth like a Melon. Xavier used his tp to make her tire out all of her power. Storm using her winds was able to contain the blast and cyclops was only used to stop any energy getting out, so it would be not lethal.

Eighth Image
Bumping this. I was told Siena blaze blast is small planet level. I think her solar winds can be calculated since it was powerful enough to end Earth. Storm should be way high for manipulated the energy of millions of stars, and also healing the dimension of the Trion.

"The Trion were three beings who were supreme and were the whole of their realm. The Trion was first seen when they teleported the X-Men to their dimension. The Trion are mortal enemies with Cytorrak, and when Cytorrak possessed the body of Juggernaut, he tried to break through dimensions until he got to the Trion's dimension where he intended to destroy the Trion. The Trion had banished all evil tendencies from themselves into a sphere of perfect darkness, and the sphere tried to reach out to Cytorrak to free it, but the X-men stopped him from doing it when they stopped Juggernaut, who was Cytorrak's vessel.
After the Trion put all their evil into one dark sphere, one fragment of that sphere broke off and traveled through a rift in reality and into Earth 616. Presumably, the Trion remain supreme in their realm. It is interesting that because there is no evil in their realm, there is no change, and is has been quite stagnant for eons.

The Trion, as the embodiment of their dimension, had incredible, near incalculable power. The laws of physics in their dimension differ greatly than that of Earth-like dimensions."

Jobbo said:
I see, thanks. It seems it could perhaps qualify for a solid 7-C since that ship is considerably larger and more massive than the Battleship.
Whatever profile you're making, I recommend going with Low 7-C (as a safe low end) till a proper calc is done for the feat.

Verse: PK Priority: 2 (scales to the protagonist, so to pretty much everyone) Description: The Raider effortlessly destroys the body of an armoured van, breaks off its door and shields himself from handgun fire with his bare hand. Data: The Raider is 1,8 meters high (scaling from the known pk's 1 meter)

Code:
 Assume that the metal of the van is either titanium or steel The scans aren't scans. There aren't "scans" of those pages on the Internet. I just made a photo with my cell phone. I hope that it's enought
20180211 151921
Language doesn't matter, they don't say anything important.

20180211 152225
WAIT HOW BIG IS HIS HAND?

@Weekly

Both the freezing and the cloud clearing are easily in tier 7. The ice tower probably pales in comparison, and we have no idea how long it took him to make it.

@Assalt Looking through the episode it shouldn't have taken more than an hour. What of the climate change?

Actuslly, do they ever say where lilo lives in Kaua'i? We may be able to get a relative time frame if when know where she lives in relation to mount waialeale

WeeklyBattles said:
@Assalt Looking through the episode it shouldn't have taken more than an hour. What of the climate change?
I can probably do it, but not right now. Had a long day at work.

It's alright, take your time, im at work right now so I'll try to get a time frame for you when i get home

What about places in the general area? Beaches, landmarks, anything that would give us an approxinate location

"The town, which was not named until Lilo & Stitch: The Series, is based off of the real life census-designated place of Hanapepe, Hawaii located along the southern shore of the actual island."

~Disney Wiki

Okay, I need you to figure out the distance between that town and waialeale and find the time it takes to walk from the town to the base of the mountain

RRTheEndMan said:
Verse: PK Priority: 2 (scales to the protagonist, so to pretty much everyone) Description: The Raider effortlessly destroys the body of an armoured van, breaks off its door and shields himself from handgun fire with his bare hand. Data: The Raider is 1,8 meters high (scaling from the known pk's 1 meter)
Damaging steel and titanium can be automatically considered Wall level.

However, ripping a steel/titanium door off might result in a lifting strength upgrade, since tearing/ripping feats are considered part of lifting strength.

Commercially pure titanium have an ultimate tensile strength 434 MPa, the same with common, low-grade steel alloys. Certain titanium alloys have achieved tensile strengths over 1400 MPa.

434 MPa is 43 400 N/cm^2. 1400 MPa is 140 000 N/cm^2.

Even if the area is only 1 cm^2, that would be Class 5 to Class 25 lifting strength.

Akari is 177cm.

A few calc group members and I are discussing what formula should be used for angsizing. After a conclusion is reached I can help you calc that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back