• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to the related verse page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1416650

Ricsi-viragosi wrote:

• Importance/Priority: 3 to 1 (while not affecting the start of series characters, it does nearly all of the other ones and might either be a very good supporting feat, or even superior to the one given now)
Name of the Verse/Character: The Gamer Brief Feat Description:a member of the company claims that he has an ability/spell was specificly madse to wipe ot a city, and creates tornadoes and a storm this is a weaker version of the spell is this

the main spell is this and this

i would really apriciate if anyone calculated this, and i hope someone responds to it

I would appreciate if all of the accelperations dues to gravity and the heights that Mario jumps at for all of Mario games to be calculated. It is necessary for my project of figuring out Mario's tier.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
I would appreciate if all of the accelperations dues to gravity and the heights that Mario jumps at for all of Mario games to be calculated. It is necessary for my project of figuring out Mario's tier.
Follow this request format please:

Priority: Learn about priority here

Verse: (franchise/verse)

Description: (brief feats description)

Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to two profiles)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown to my knowledge, the flames suddenly appear, perhaps the shockwave could be used?

Importance: About 3 because there's currently only one profile

Verse/Character: Diesel: Master of Dragons, Feat performed by Thomas Diesel

Feat: Meta Hammer punches the blood stand user, making a trail(?) that is shown to be deep enough for his arm to lay down in it and only reach about halfway

Basically the first 2 panels at the top

Verse: Fire Emblem

Priority: 1 (would scale to almost everyone), but I can easily see this being a huge outlier

Description: Zola and all of his soldiers are perfectly fine with freezing a town with them in it using an ice bomb (3:23)

Priority: 2 (Affects the two witches)

Verse: Shuumatsu no Izetta

Description:

Request: Ultimately, what I'd like is an estimate of how strong the giant crystal is when scaled to the small ones Izetta and Sophie use in their dogfight.

Priority: 1 (Affects nearly all the cast as they scale to each other)

Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Description: Fuu (in base form) gigantisized her sword to enormous proportions and crushes Shinju's roots in a single strike (from 8:05 to 8:35). To potentially help for some size measurements, here.

Note: Shinju's roots are capable of casually tanking multiple nuclear blasts at once. The only other instance when the roots are seen to be destroyed are from an "At least 6-B, most likely higher" feat.

Carryovers.

Verse: Hellsing

Priority: 1 (These will be used to revamp the verse as a whole. Every Hellsing page we currently have is subject to change.)

Feat 1: The Captain smashes a steel container with a kick.

Feat 2: Seras Victoria lifts and throws a torpedo with one arm, then The Captain kicks it hard enough to bend it in half.

Feat 3: Alucard crashes an experimental SR-71 analogue into a ship at full speed. Details on this plane can be found here.

Feat 4: Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet punches through the aforementioned jet multiple times before it can crash. (Note: Recalc of an old feat result we drew from NF a while back.)

Feat 5: Walter swings Alucard into the side of a building.

Feat 6: Walter slices through two buildings with his wires. Said buildings are later seen here as well.

The third feat is potentially an outlier, and on top of that its left unclear whether or not Alucard tanked the blast or simply regenerated from it. The rest are most likely things we can use, though.

The fourth is our primary speed feat for the verse.

(God, how I hate that I can't do this request again for a long time...)

Had to do the entire calc request all over with new additions. I hope nobody minds... >~<

Verse: Wonderful World (Verse)

Importance/Priority: 1 (If this feat is weaker.) 4 for the next 3 (All fun calcs, but still need to be measured in overall scope of the arena...), Likely 3 (Duna's lightning is not magic, so I'm curious as to how much she emitted at once.), 4 (The attack isn't that strong (Likely), but I want to know the schematics of the size of the glacier before it shatters...)

Brief Feat Description: To prove both cases, Pale can backdash far distances, all characters are capable of Fatal Switch; a technique that seems more realistic in ability than a usual block.

For Corona's feat:

• It goes straight.
  • It moves the same speed even as outside sources scroll.
  • Chartette, who can only jump once, can Jump over it.
  • Corona's magic is LITERALLY stated to be light.
  • Fatal Switch counts as a magic shield & not just a mere block.
This is to see if there are any light speed feats. If either are denied, I'll allow the man who did the calc for Aiwhen to put through evaluation.

Thanks for all your help. After all this, I'll do a civilization page for the verse; even though no map or flag exists for it; so I hope it's still allowed... (Prays...)

TheMerchant66 said:
Priority: 3
Verse: Star Wars

Feat: An Imperial Star destroyer equipped with a Superlaser blasts an earth sized planet. Superlaser is also stated to be able to break apart a small moon less than 200 Kilometers in diameter or crack a continent in half. [URL]https://imgur.com/a/jRRF89t [/quote] [URL]https://vsbattles.f...akai/Star_Wars:_The_Conqueror_Blasts_a_planet

It's unknown, idk how anyone would do that aside from shifting or stopping the plate, which makes sense since he has Telekinesis.

Priority: 2 (depending on how you feel about the FTL feats because it seems they just teleport to each planet)

Verse: Xenoblade Chronicles 1

Description: Since the Bionis and Mechonis are moon-sized , scenes like this would make them move incredibly fast. The page for both Zanza (Bionis) and the Mechonis have them as Massively Hypersonic due to size, but with no calc, so it might be important to know exactly how fast they're moving.

Edit: changed the video of them swinging their swords to one where they do it much faster

Priority : 4 (World will explote)

Verse: Thomas and Friends

Description, Legit Large Building Level feat by scaling a locomotive comparable to thomas, topping over a giant brick structure with a push over a factory.

https://youtu.be/iKTg5WkeiIw?t=11m11s

I must make clear the fact that this verse is red hot right now.

Importance/Priority: 3 or 4 (Literally only applies to Kiki...)

Character/Verse: Wonderful World (Verse), Kiki (Wonderful World)

Brief Feat Description: Kiki uses a finish skill that creates some kind of Jutsu that is comparable to our moon. No matter what time of year, or area.

I'm just requesting this as my previous calc requests seem outmatched by more popular franchises. I want to know if Kiki made this Moon herself, or if this is a fallacy. Either case, this seems impressive to have a Moon built into your arsenal; if it's true... >_>|||

My scans were broken last time. My bad.

Priority: 1 or 2. (Scales practically to the entire verse, but so far it isn't a very important verse in the wiki)

Verse: Grappler Baki

Brief Descriptio: Several bullet-dodging feats.

you mean teh 8:30 one? that hit im front of the horse, and it didnt start moving until after the lightning

I don't know. I haven't gone frame by frame with it.

Okay, now that I've looked it again, yeah, she didn't really dodge it. It missed her entirely and she just recoiled.

Oh well. One step forward and 2 steps back for Vash vs The Nomad......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back